General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Halloween MINI Rally for Bulldog Rescue 10/21/07

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 01:30 PM
mininmojo
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halloween MINI Rally for Bulldog Rescue 10/21/07

I’ve been a MINI owner and fanatic since 2003, and have had English Bulldogs in the family even longer. So when I heard that Southern California Bulldog Rescue was in dire need of funds for vet bills, I thought there has to be other MINI owners out there that would love to come out and support the MINI Mascot in need. So I planned a MINI Halloween Rally with Crevier MINI in Orange County, CA, and all money raised goes directly to the care and treatment of sick and homeless Bulldogs. And there will be great prizes for you and your dog. Since “man’s best friend” also likes to go motoring in the MINI, dogs are invited! The more the merrier!!

So please come to the Rally and help out the Bullies who are down on their luck. I know they would give you huge, wet doggy kisses in thanks!!
Here’s the info:

“RUNNING WITH THE BULLIES”
MINI Cooper Halloween Car Rally!!
Fundraiser to benefit SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BULLDOG RESCUE
Date and Time: Sunday, October 21, 2007, registration starts @ 8:30am
Location: Crevier MINI, 1500 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana CA 92705

All you MINI Cooper fanatics, come and join us for a “trick-or-treat” style MINI rally! Bring your dog, family, friends, and MINI to celebrate Halloween and win fabulous rally, raffle, and costume contest prizes. Prizes will be awarded to the best dog, human, and MINI costumes. Continental breakfast from Dietrich’s Coffee and Jamba Juice, lunch from Tulsa Rib Company, and Goody Bags from Crevier will be provided. All proceeds from the event will be donated to Southern California Bulldog Rescue, an all-volunteer group dedicated to rescuing bulldogs in need. The event is sponsored by Crevier MINI. Come help the bullies!
For more information, call (714) 608-7104. RSVP to danielle.wilson@crevierbmw.com

http://creviermini.com/rotb.aspx