General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great Bodyshop in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 08:33 AM
crazypoet
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Bodyshop in Atlanta

I recently had to take Junior in for some repair work, after an unfortunate encounter with a large chunk of flying tire-tread on I-75 in Atlanta.

Both Global Imports Mini and the good folk in AtlantaMINIs recommended Magnum Collision, so based on that and with estimate in-hand, I set up an appointment.

When I arrived, I was encouraged to see that not only were there other MINIs receiving service, but there were a number of BMWs, Ferraris, a Ford GT40 and a Maserati getting bandaged-up... I figured that I was in good hands...

I was first greeted by a representative from Enterprise with my replacement rental (a very nice red Cooper Cabrio ), and then I went inside to do my paperwork. The facilities were spotless, the staff was courteous and professional, and the coffee was hot and fresh... They had all my paperwork ready (I'd faxed them my insurance estimate when I set up the appointment).

During the ten days that they had Junior in their care, they kept me up-to-date on the progress and with anything that needed my attention.

The work they performed was outstanding - Junior looked just like new, including a very thorough bath. Turning in my rental and completing the paperwork was completely painless, and I was on the road within ten minutes of my arrival.

I can't recommend these people enough - I have never received anything close to this level of service from a bodyshop anywhere, period.

(I liked them well enough to send my Significant Spouse to them when she had an accident a few days after mine, and they are caring for her Maxima every bit as well as they took care of Junior)