LF: Phoenix performance shops - North American Motoring

Dynamic MiNi Collective (Arizona) The forum of the Dynamic MiNi Collective. Visit the club site at www.dynamicminicollective.org

LF: Phoenix performance shops

Old 07-27-2009, 08:35 AM
apharmdb
Neutral
LF: Phoenix performance shops

I'm looking for an 03 MCS and will track the car - just like every other car I've owned Anyway I'd like to find a solid performance shop to do a pre-purchase inspection on prospective cars with the knowledge that I'll be beating on the car pretty hard. So I just want someone who can give me a run down on the common failure areas when subjected to track use. Thanks in advance.

BTW - Just moved here from Vancouver BC, sold my moderately modded 350Z before coming down but still kept my track use 85 Corolla GTS. Also have a Volvo V70 wagon for the family. Looking for a street / track MCS because my track Corolla does NOT have AC and I'm dying out there...

Old 07-31-2010, 01:22 PM
dubyas
1st Gear
I know its been a year and you've probably found your answer, but if not check Race Techniks out of Mesa. He's built lots of Mini spec racers! (ex Ferrari mech too!). Whatever you do avoid works garage aka Pole Position USA out of Scottsdale. The guy is a cheat and a liar that i wouldnt trust putting air in my tires.

Last edited by dubyas; 07-31-2010 at 01:29 PM.