Driver's School Discuss tips, techniques, and schools for enhancing the driver portion of the performance driving equation.

Driving School at Infineon Raceway 10/31-11/1

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 09:29 PM
mdadgar
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Driving School at Infineon Raceway 10/31-11/1

The Golden Gate Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America invites MINI owners and their friends and family to join us at Infineon Raceway for a Drivers School the weekend of October 31/November 1. We are extending a $50 discount plus a free 1-year BMW CCA membership (a $90 total value) to those interested in attending.

Come learn the art of high-performance driving at this world-famous race track. No previous high performance driving experience is required and you need not own a BMW for this school, so come on out and bring your enthusiast friends along.

Please find more information and a sign-up link at:

http://www.ggcbmwcca.org/?page=calendar&id=396

To receive the discount and free BMW CCA membership, please choose the Non-Member Registration option and enter "MINI09" in the discount field when paying for the event.

Contact trackschools@ggcbmwcca.org with any questions.

We look forward to seeing you at Infineon Raceway!

- Mark
Driving Events Coordinator, GGC BMW CCA
trackschools@ggcbmwcca.org

Old 10-21-2009, 10:53 PM
Btwyx
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was considering trying this one, I wanted another go at Infineon, its fun and challenging track. But, you're not doing single days, I find one day at the track quite enough. Also now I've noticed that you don't allow 2 people to share one car, so me and the wife couldn't do this one anyway.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:28 AM
mdadgar
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Btwyx
I was considering trying this one, I wanted another go at Infineon, its fun and challenging track. But, you're not doing single days, I find one day at the track quite enough. Also now I've noticed that you don't allow 2 people to share one car, so me and the wife couldn't do this one anyway.
We've relaxed the sharing-car prohibition actually, so I guess I need to change that text on the registration process and web site. Sorry about that!

We don't sell single days because it places a huge burden on the (all volunteer) administrative team, unfortunately.

Hope to see you there!

- Mark