Country Roads MINIs Club supporting MINI owners and enthusiasts of West Virginia.

Anyone up for a long road trip/tuning event?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 09:50 PM
MUShadd
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone up for a long road trip/tuning event?

The folks with Bluegrass MINIs are hosting an RMW tuning event in Louisville, KY. Dates are June 13 and 14. I am going for a retune, and thought if anyone would like to make a bit of a trip out of it. There should be quite a few MINIs there and probably a bit of an after party once the tunes are done. Even if you don't plan on having your car tuned, it should still be fun caravan over there and hang out with fellow MINIacs.

If anyone wants to consider a tune, Jan at RMW is claiming to provide about 30whp and 30ftlb of torque with just a tune all R56 models! There are still a few slots open at this moment, but can fill up fast as there are several "maybes" at this point. I plan on heading down saturday morning for my tune, but that can be arranged if anyone is interested in tagging along. I wouldnt be opposed to spending the night and making a 2day event out of the trip. I saw Tacostrk is on the list, so that will hopefully be at least two MINIs from Huntington going.

the actual thread can be found here.. https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ouisville.html

The trip is just under 3 hours. 188 miles, and less than $15.00 in gas from Huntington
http://www.mapquest.com/mq/5-D7l4Fwr_*g5N
I hope to see some of you guys make it.

Last edited by MUShadd; 05-12-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:04 PM
tacostrk
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MUShadd
The folks with Bluegrass MINIs are hosting an RMW tuning event in Louisville, KY. Dates are June 13 and 14. I am going for a retune, and thought if anyone would like to make a bit of a trip out of it. There should be quite a few MINIs there and probably a bit of an after party once the tunes are done. Even if you don't plan on having your car tuned, it should still be fun caravan over there and hang out with fellow MINIacs.

If anyone wants to consider a tune, Jan at RMW is claiming to provide about 30whp and 30ftlb of torque with just a tune all R56 models! There are still a few slots open at this moment, but can fill up fast as there are several "maybes" at this point. I plan on heading down saturday morning for my tune, but that can be arranged if anyone is interested in tagging along. I wouldnt be opposed to spending the night and making a 2day event out of the trip. I saw Tacostrk is on the list, so that will hopefully be at least two MINIs from Huntington going.

the actual thread can be found here.. https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ouisville.html

The trip is just under 3 hours. 188 miles, and less than $15.00 in gas from Huntington
http://www.mapquest.com/mq/5-D7l4Fwr_*g5N
I hope to see some of you guys make it.
Yup I'm going probably head out sometime Friday evening, you?

Old 06-01-2009, 09:23 AM
MiniEsq
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would've loved to go to that...but I have to go to a wedding on June 13.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:06 PM
MUShadd
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ahh, ive backed out... i couldnt get my cam, injectors, and header in time. :(