Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

Another MiniMania find - Large, upcoming parts and classic Mini sale.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 09:49 PM
ImagoX
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Another MiniMania find - Large, upcoming parts and classic Mini sale.

I don't know Larry (Dr. Mini), but many on the MiniMania forums speak highly of both him as a person and of his vast classic Mini parts collection.

Larry rushed to Groud Zero on 9-11 and spent 5 days in the pit sifting rubble. Now he, like many other First Resopnders, is facing health challenges, and is being forced to sell portions of his collection, as well as his fishing boat.

He will be putting up some eBay auctions soon, but there's an email in this thread on MiniMania with a place to contact him:

http://www.minimania.com/web/threadi.../msgthread.cfm

Hopefully we can help out a fellow Mini enthusiast while also helping obtain some things we've been looking for for our cars. I'd never look to take advantage of someone in his position, but he posted the thread, so it's worth contacting him if there's something you've been looking for or saving up for to purchase new - might as well send some percentage of the cost of a part direct to Larry and keep it "in the family" than to someone else, right?

Anyway - I know most people that read threads in here also read in there, but just in case you missed it, there you go.