Chicago MINI Motoring Club The Chicago MINI Motoring Club Forum. Visit our club site at www.chicagominiclub.com

Next Date Announced for Phil Wicks Driving Academy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 04:02 PM
Chitown_COOP
Coordinator :: Chicago MINI Motoring Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, this was an awesome event last month, and ANYONE who wants to either learn to drive better in general or who wants to drive their MINI to the limits needs to go to this. It's a BLAST!!!

From Phil Wicks:

The last event for the Phil Wicks Driving Academy for this year will be held on Saturday, November 15, at Gateway International Raceway. SPACE IS LIMITED so SIGN UP EARLY!

The Young Drivers Program will be held in the South VIP Parking Lot (next to the drag strip) and will include driving disciplines and autocross. The fee is $275 with a group discount for 10 or more participants at $225.

On-track driving will be available all day for MINI Cooper Group, Novice (first time on-track), Intermediate, and Expert (licensed racers or track prepared cars). The fee for all on-track groups is $175 if paid before November 1. The rate is $200 thereafter.

Visit the website --- http://www.midwestdriver.com -- for registration forms and mail your check ASAP.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!
Phil Wicks
So, what are you waiting for?? Sign up now, or forever hold your peace!

Maxwell

Old 09-22-2003, 08:58 AM
Gabe
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My iCal tells me I have plans - my heart tells me otherwise. I'll see if I can things squared aways so I can make it.