Arkansas MINI Owners Klub (AMOK) AMOK is a club for enthusiasts that want to participate in the community, get together to learn about our MINIs, and love to drive curvy roads. Visit our club site at www.motoringamok.com

Parker MINI in LR?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 03:35 PM
RVExotics
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Parker MINI in LR?

I've heard through the grapevine that Northpoint lost the bid to get a MINI dealership in LR but Parker Auto Group got it and will be building a stand alone MINI dealership somewhere in LR. I'm guessing it will be over by the Rave where it seems like every other dealership is migrating.

Can anyone here confirm this info? If it's true, can anyone shed light on when that dealership might be built and become operational?

If this is true it would be awesome news for the Arkansas MINI community!

Old 08-30-2012, 07:14 PM
RVExotics
5th Gear
Decided to shoot an email to Parker Auto Group and lo and behold, received this response within a couple of hours of my inquiry:
--------
I hope you are doing well! I wanted to let you know that you heard good information. We have acquired the MINI franchise for Arkansas! The location will be in West Little Rock at Markham and Chenal. The building there will have to be completely renovated and the plan is to open Spring of 2013. We are very excited.
-------
So it looks like Arkansas will indeed finally have a MINI dealership, and it sounds like it'll be at the same place or near where the Infinite dealership used to be in WLR. This is great news!

Old 08-31-2012, 06:13 AM
mstrawn77
Neutral
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:48 AM
RVExotics
5th Gear
I am very excited about it. I'm thinking about leasing a new Cooper S from Roadshow, and likely by the time it needs its first service the new dealership will be open. I really enjoy going to Roadshow...or rather I enjoy being at Roadshow...but that trip from the Russellville area to Memphis, especially between LR and Memphis, is just horrible.