Appalachian Mountain Mini Adventures The Appalachian Mountain Mini Adventures club forum. Visit our club site by clicking here.

I know I'm not the only one?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 08:35 PM
fleazilla
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know I'm not the only one?

I'm in Roanoke and I drive back and forth to Madison Heights and I've seen several Mini's out there.

Where are you guys?

Old 02-25-2011, 12:12 PM
Mike and Tami
Neutral
We are here too!

Max Meadows/Fort Chiswell area.. new buyer and already addicted!

Old 09-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Bubble and Squeak
4th Gear
Not sure the geographic boundaries of the AMMA but we are on top of an Appalachian Mount here in the Harpers Ferry WV area.

Old 09-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Jim Michaels
5th Gear
fleazilla: I don't know the boundaries of AMMA either, but the Appalachian mountain range runs from Alabama up into Canada, and covers parts of at least 15 states.

Since there's no national level MINI club like Porsche and BMW have, the regional and local clubs are however someone gets them going geographically. Some MINI owners in the Roanoke area belong to the Tar Heel Mini Motoring Club (THMMC), which seems to be centered around Winston Salem (location of Flow MINI). They actually have some sort of SWVA chapter, although it's apparently not very active.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:25 PM
fleazilla
2nd Gear
Of course the thread didn't subscribe and I never got an e-mail saying you guys wrote something...

Any who thanks for the info and your write Tar heel seems to be the way to go around here,but me and the few of the other guys willing to be in a club in this area have tried to start a pagevof our own and tha is at www.starcityminis.com so anyone looking you can try there if that doesn't work there is always www.tarheelmins.org so far that's been the best way..