Alabama Motoring Society: BAMA and Rocket City The forum for the Alabama Motoring Society.
Visit the BAMA club site at www.bamamini.com
Visit the Rocket City MINI club site at www.rocketcitymini.com

BMWCCA Driving School at Barber Motorsports Park July 23-25t

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Yucca Patrol
Coordinator :: Alabama Motoring Society & South East
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
July 23-25, 2004 will be the weekend of our Driving School at Barber Motorsports Park. The DE will cost $375 for Students (Saturday & Sunday) and $150 for Instructors/A-Students on Friday. We're hoping for 100 Students and 60 Instructors. Online registration will be available some time in May. More details will be posted on the Calendar as they come available. So start spreading the word, mark your calendar, and plan to attend!

If you have any questions please contact Carol Lowery, clowery@albmwcca.org or 256-773-1814.

http://www.albmwcca.org

I'm signed up! Hope some other MINI's come out to play!

This is a fantastic opportunity to spend a fantastic weekend on the track at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham Alabama. If you are not a member of BMWCCA and want to join the fun, you might as well become a member since membership dues are less than the extra cost for the driving school for non-members.

Considering that the Porsche Driving Experience at Barber costs $1700 per day, this is an outstanding good deal on track time at one of the finest tracks anywhere!

See you there!

Note: I have posted this on both the BAMA forum and the South East Regional forum. I've locked this thread so please post in the SE forum:BMWCCA Driving School Thread