Registration and Change Cut-offs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Ambrosia
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Registration and Change Cut-offs?

I see that the driver seat registration ends on April 7 and passenger seat in mid-April.

Does this mean registration (AND the ability to add or cancel) for the following also end on April 7th for the driver and mid-April for any passengers: Dinners, Brew Swap and Monte Carlo Night?

Will there be any chance at all to buy tickets at the door for the Brew Swap or Monte Carlo night?

Old 04-04-2008, 10:05 AM
mielnicki
6th Gear
At least for MINI Monte Carlo Night, registration also ends on the 7th, we may keep the external registration open until the 14th, it all depends on printing/swag deadlines.

Steve

Last edited by mielnicki; 04-04-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Mark
North American Motoring :: Founder
Actually the deal is this:

+ Driver Seat registration closes at 5PM (Mountain) on Monday April 7th

+ Any changes to registrations made to date must be submitted by 5PM (Mountain) on Monday April 7th (this is because we need to get event badge production started)

+ Passenger seat registration will remain open until later in April (date to be determined) and with this type of registration you will still be able to reserve dinner tickets, MINI Monte Carlo Night, Brew Swap, etc. spots.

I just sent out an email regarding this to all those registered to date so please, if you have already registered, get any additions you want (change fee is waived for additions) submitted before Monday evening. You can use this link to submit a change request.

If you know others that are considering going get them to get their registrations in as soon as possible. I expect that we'll need to close passenger seat registration about 1 1/2 prior to event start.

Below is a copy of the email I sent out:

Thanks for registering for the 2008 MINIs on the Dragon. As the event is quickly approaching we need to begin production of the event badges containing all your information. With this in mind the deadline for any changes to your existing registration must be made prior to Monday April 7th at 5PM Mountain Time. To submit a change request please use the following URL:

http://tinyurl.com/5tadof

Please note that if you want to make additions to your registration such as MINI Monte Carlo Night, dinners, etc. that the $10.00 change request fee is waived.

While changes requests for existing registrations and driver seat registrations will close on Monday we'll keep passenger seat registrations open until as late as possible in April. Given this please encourage your friends, family, and fellow motorers to register and attend.

One last note...Fontana has reservations open for 2009. The dates of next year's event are April 29-May 3, 2009. To make your reservations please see information in the following post:

http://tinyurl.com/5j7t9r

I'll follow up with you again in a couple of weeks when we send out the event guide. See you soon!