3rd Annual MINIs in the Mountains (Aug 6-10, 2008) Another year of high-altitude Motoring fun!

Pre-Ordering at DP for pickup at MITM

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Prima Car Care
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pre-Ordering at DP for pickup at MITM

Just like last year, Detailers Paradise is offering online ordering for pickup at MITM.

Here's how it works:
  1. Order online (or by phone) and use Coupon Code: MITM during the final stage of checkout. This Coupon Code will remove your shipping charges.
  2. Pickup your neatly boxed, pre-paid order from the Detailers Paradise booth, which will be located at the Car Wash Area, anytime on Thursday (8/7), Friday (8/8), or Saturday (8/9) during MITM.
That's it!

**The last day to pre-order for MITM is Tuesday, August 5th at 3pm MST**

Please note that if your order is not picked up during one of the above dates, then we will cancel the order and refund your charges. Of course, if your plans change and you would like the order shipped, please contact us as soon as possible and we will ship the order to you (and charge the applicable shipping charges).

Although we will have a few items for sale at MITM at our booth, this will allow you to buy anything from our website (including gallon jugs!) without having to pay shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions. See you all soon at MITM!!

-Heather

Last edited by Prima Car Care; 07-30-2008 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Added last day to pre-order
Old 07-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Prima Car Care
Banned
Just wanted to let you all know that I've added the last day to pre-order to my original post.

The last day to pre-order for pickup at MITM is Tuesday, August 5th at 3pm MST.

See you all soon!

-Heather

Old 07-30-2008, 07:03 PM
03Indigo
User Title's are Silly
Hey Heather, not sure where to ask this, but for the car wash station....what are you all providing, and what should we bring from our home supplies?

Just wondering how tightly I need to pack my MINI

Old 07-31-2008, 04:38 AM
pauhana
Take the high road
DIY and BYOT

In the interest of time, I'll try to answer for Heather (DP) and Richard (ShowCar Detailing). Depending on the level of your DIY car washing and further detailing you intend to do during MITM, as a minimum you'll need to bring your own drying towels (BYOT). Buckets, washing mitts, Prima auto washing suds and 6 hoses with nozzles for spraying ice cold Rocky Mountain spring water will be provided (same as MITM 1 and 2) free. Detailers Paradise and ShowCar Detailing will be on hand with additional detailing products for sale and demonstration, plus they'll be offering their expert advice.

(update)
See Heather's excellent post (new DP thread) here.

Last edited by pauhana; 07-31-2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added a link to Heather's new thread.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:14 PM
Prima Car Care
Banned
Originally Posted by pauhana
In the interest of time, I'll try to answer for Heather (DP) and Richard (ShowCar Detailing). Depending on the level of your DIY car washing and further detailing you intend to do during MITM, as a minimum you'll need to bring your own drying towels (BYOT). Buckets, washing mitts, Prima auto washing suds and 6 hoses with nozzles for spraying ice cold Rocky Mountain spring water will be provided (same as MITM 1 and 2) free. Detailers Paradise and ShowCar Detailing will be on hand with additional detailing products for sale and demonstration, plus they'll be offering their expert advice.
Thanks for jumping in, Rick! As crazy as things are right now, it's a miracle I saw this just now.

Rick has the answer down pat. I'll post an announcement that says the same... you're probably not the only one wondering and starting to mentally pack.

-Heather

Old 07-31-2008, 03:16 PM
03Indigo
User Title's are Silly
Thanks.....and yes, I am mentally packing as I basically work from tomorrow night up to the last minute before we kick it all off on Wednesday at your shop. So, I have to get organized tonight to get it all done, and packed.

Man, the check list is getting longer and longer. At least I will be set for cleaning supplies