1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from Kentucky

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 07:05 PM
kymini_08
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from Kentucky

Hey all,
I'm owner of a 08 MCS that's been named blackjack, because even after 2 years I still don't know what hand I'm gonna be dealt next. After frequently visiting the site I finally decided to make a profile . One thing I can say about my mini journey so far is there's never a dull moment . Hand many bad hands (timing chain, blown engine, and many more) some good one, but still crazy enough to keep playing the game.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:21 PM
MiniTigger
5th Gear
Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
Welcome. Sorry for the issues. :(

Old 04-04-2017, 02:23 PM
ECSTuning
Platinum Sponsor
Received 1,967 Likes on 1,767 Posts
Sorry to hear that, once you get things fixed and running right the car is allot of fun.

MINI Guru/ MINI Owner Since 2004 | NEW Lifetime Part Replacement | Local Pickup
Milltek | Genuine MINI | Forge Motorsport | NM Engineering | ECS Performance | M7 Speed
Customer Service Hours: 8am-8pm EST|Sales Team Hours: 8am-11pm | SAT 10am-7pm 800.924.5172
Old 04-04-2017, 08:33 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 757 Likes on 618 Posts
Welcome, hope it all has come together now

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | IE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more
Old 04-05-2017, 05:51 AM
ItsmeWayne
6th Gear - An Official NAM Greeter
Received 328 Likes on 309 Posts
Hi and welcome to the nam family. It sucks when your fun car is down, but I am here to tell you, once you get her smoothed out, it will be kick *** fun.
I have a BRG MCS, with chrono package, I meticulously brought back to good condition and it has been a trouble free ride for almost a year now. I have driven it 20K miles (in a year, as I drive a lot for business). This car has brought so many smiles to me and put me into the Mini used car sales business I have eight right now and have added a 2006 Mini S JCW to my personal collection. It needs me to have time to work on making it, as good as it can be. I have to get it ready for the Mini Mania event in Nevada City Calif. on June 24th. Hopefully I will have time to get it ready.
I have confidence you will be able to get yours ready for anything also, just don't cheap out on any of your mods! It feels great, when you get it done and driving it!
Wheres the pics?

ItsmeWayne's 05 Mini S

Itsme Wayne's 05 s Chrono package

Back of my 05 S

Old 04-05-2017, 11:18 AM
MiniRoadstah
5th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
These little cars can be a handful (of dollars) for sure. Like Wayne said, once you get it all sorted out, it will be a lot less hassle, and a lot more fun. Incredible handling Minis... and tough to beat for driving enjoyment. Kentucky has some great roads, so you're in a good spot!

Post up some pictures. We're all fans here.