1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Possible new 06 Cooper S owner! Input on price please!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 02:12 PM
Mini Mania
Banned
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Cooper S

Originally Posted by 4drturbo
Yeah going to pass for sure. Thanks guys.
Good call. Took me over a month to locate the right R53 for me. It's worth the patience!

Drive Hard. Drive Safe. Keep Grinning.

Old 11-17-2016, 02:25 PM
Noonzio
5th Gear
Received 164 Likes on 103 Posts
You did well - took me at least 12 months, though I was being very picky, and I also missed out on at least 4 or 5 that I would have purchased but I couldn't get to see them in time!

Originally Posted by Mini Mania
Good call. Took me over a month to locate the right R53 for me. It's worth the patience!

Old 11-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Mini Mania
Banned
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
R53

Originally Posted by Noonzio
You did well - took me at least 12 months, though I was being very picky, and I also missed out on at least 4 or 5 that I would have purchased but I couldn't get to see them in time!
True dat. There were a couple '05 and '06 models I missed out on because I couldn't get there in time. Ended up with an '04, 79,000 miles, well maintained for about $6,900.

Drive Hard. Drive Safe. Keep Grinning.

Old 11-19-2016, 03:20 AM
slshearer
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lesson Learned:

Price is relative to Quality, It's great to get a top notch Mini whatever for Free! Unfortunately if you get a great deal ( or at least thats what it seems) you may loose out by missing a few things that were not noticed before you bought your new Cooper!!!
Parts for Mini's are outrageous so a great deal can be a bad deal if you have to get some pieces to fix her up. So we can all agree that when we buy our mini it should be almost free and when we sell our car its worthless and we should basically give it away!
Just my opinion, forums are great but on the downside we can cause our own values in our cars to be lower than they actually are worth.