1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greetings from "Luxembourg"

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 02:14 PM
getri
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings from "Luxembourg"

Finally I did it.
After reading already since several months, I went ahead and got my propper account on your forum.
I live in one of the smallest countries in the world, Luxembourg, next to France and Germany.
Probably you never heard about it.

I'm proud owner of a '05 pure silver Cooper S since autumn '07.
Starting with a factory Cooper S, I added several parts and spend a lot of time/money on the car.
Finally I was MINI-addicted.

Painted fenders, full JCW Carbon exterior, JCW brake, Aero sidekirts, Bastuck catback, JCW Airbox, JCW shift lights, JCW strut brace

Spring 2009
Full Aerodaynamic trim, matte black OZ Ultraleggera, JCW catback, KW V3 coilovers, MINI GP leather seats, leather dashboard, Carbon/Alcantara JCW Interior parts, JCW steering wheel, ALPINE Ipod-radio...

currently:

removed the driving lamps, removed the back seats and fitted the MINI GP "backseat" and Recaro Pole Positions, Cusco Carbon Rear Strut brace.

Next year I will add the Works Engine Kit (210HP), MINI GP intercooler, Camshafts, exhaust manifold... so the result will be around 230HP.

In addition to this I just sold my '02 BMW M3 Coupe and I'm now also after a JCW Clubman for next year, that's also why I finally got my own account here.

Hope I will find some more answers here in your community.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Dr Obnxs
Former Vendor
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to NAM!

It seems like you're having fun with the car. Keep us all posted about what you keep on doing!

Matt

Old 10-17-2009, 06:17 PM
docv
4th Gear
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Car looks great, and i've been to Luxembourg so I know if you stay on the gas for more than 15 minutes you will be in Germany.. Have fun.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:41 PM
BensMini
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
getri
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find the members are looking forward to sharing their knowledge with you and also look for more about your MINI adventures in Luxembourg and surrounding countries.

I was lucky enough to spend several days in your country 4 years ago, enjoyed being in your part of the world.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Sabre
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to NAM getri!

Very nice looking MINI and OMG I do love those Recaro seats!

Like BensMini, I too was fortunate to spend several days in your country and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lucky you as I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful roads to navigate with that awesome MINI of yours and having the Spa-Francorchamps circuit in the neighborhood is definitely a plus!

Thanks for posting pics and sharing with the rest of us!

Enjoy & Motor On!

Old 10-20-2009, 07:04 PM
ngweibing
6th Gear
loosk great..congrats

Old 10-20-2009, 07:20 PM
gawannamini
5th Gear
Nice MINI!!! Thanks for the nice pictures. Beautiful countryside..