1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Future owner, just saying hi!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 09:31 PM
10Zero
5th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Future owner, just saying hi!

Been lurking here for a long time, thought I'd finally say hi. I know I really don't fit yet, haven't even ordered my car. Just building a decent down payment, and waiting to see what the 2010s will have in store.

I'll be new to the "new" minis, but not new to minis. Back when I was in the Air Force and stationed in England (87-91), I owned three different minis. So my love for minis are kinda deep rooted.

When I finally pull the trigger, I'm gonna be getting a CR/CR with black Bridge Spokes...or the silver ones...still not sure (personally don't like silver wheels, polished yes, but not silver powdercoat). Not happy at all with the way the MiniUSA configurator depicts it, I went searching globally for a configurator that showed it better. Finally found my answer in the German configurator, and made a wallpaper of it...so here it is.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and get my feet wet finally on this board. I'll be around for a long time to come, with the day coming sometime this year I finally order my car.

Pat

Last edited by 10Zero; 05-30-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:01 AM
Lil Blue Coop/Mini Rose
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Pat, Welcome from North Carolina.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:30 AM
SnappleLlama
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, thanks for the great idea about using a different configurator...I've been struggling with the American one because it only shows two angles of the car. I'm also still saving $$$, but you're welcome here as long as you have a love of Minis!