1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My name is Dustin...

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 12:23 PM
dshocker69
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My name is Dustin...

and I am a MINIholic.

I bought my wife (yeah right) an 03 MCS last year for her birthday. She is a cop, so she drives her county car most of the time, so it has become more of a toy than anything. We have only put about 4000 miles on it to get to 55k in one year.

I have a K&N cold air intake, Alta performance air diffuser, and an Alta 17% SC pulley reducer w/ one step colder plugs. My next mods are a little more pricey with an ECU upgrade and exhaust upgrade, but I am pretty happy with it right now.

I admit, when I bought it I knew that I would enjoy it, but I have fallen in love with the car. I have never been an uber-mechanic, but I cannot keep my hands off it. So now I have Gamecock football, golf, paintball, and now a MINI to keep my wallet nice and empty.

With that said, you can't take anything with you when you go, so you might as well enjoy life while you can!

Love the site.

Old 12-18-2007, 01:13 PM
checkmate2006
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Dustin
For the ECU get in touch with the guys at Helix13.com because here pretty soon they are possibly having a dyno tuning day with Jan of Revolution Mini Works who is the top man when it comes to Custom Tuning the Factory ECU and its very reasonable $350 for the tune and how ever much the dyno time needed for the tune. PM me if you need any questions.