MINI Cooper MINI Cooper specs

Go Back   North American Motoring > 2nd Generation MINIs > Stock Problems/Issues
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to North American Motoring !
Welcome to North American Motoring,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

» Latest Main Topics
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Neutral

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gallery
Another CC-ID 029

I bought my 08 Mini Cooper S a little over a month ago and for the past two weeks I've been getting a CC-ID 029. Ive looked over many forums and the general consensus is that the problem is the HPFP, but I wanted to know if there are other tell tale signs that the fuel pump is the problem.

Typically I'll get the light twice a week and the only times it pops up is when it is very warm outside and I'm being a little aggressive with my Sport mode.

I also accessed the secret menu inside the Tach and on option 14.01 I get:
ERR01 9314 h
2025375A7B00

Is there anything I can check or test, or even listen for before I try to go back to the dealer?

Thanks for any help.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:32 AM
1st Gear

Gallery
Cc id 029

I hit a pothole and everything went south, the check engine light came on and I lost power. Its like Im not getting any air
So whats the fix?
Old 02-17-2014, 07:53 AM
4th Gear

Gallery
Garage
There's a post about this above!
In the R56 threads.
It's a new thread, easy to find.

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...ease-help.html
Old 02-17-2014, 07:53 AM