MINI Owners of New Jersey (MONJ) The MONJ Club Forum. Visit our club site at clubs.hemmings.com/miniownersofnj

OcktCOOPER Fest 4

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Miniac1
Coordinator :: MINI Owners of New Jersey
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OcktCOOPER Fest 4

Details have all been worked out for our 4th annual OcktCOOPER Fest and we will be posting the event flier and registration info on our club website soon.
Dates are September 30 through October 1, 2006 in the "usual" locations.
Another message posting will follow when the info is up on the club website.
Cheers!
Debbie Franks
MINI Owners of NJ

Old 07-17-2006, 11:10 PM
day96
2nd Gear
so i just checked the club website, and it states that this event has been postponed untill 2007. what gives? i was looking foward to auto-xing again this year.

Old 07-18-2006, 05:21 AM
Miniac1
OcktCOOPER Fest 4

What gives is that Rich and I put this event on entirely by ourselves and, this year, we are selling our house and moving. We wrestled with reality for several weeks and finally resigned ourselves to the fact that we just couldn't physically do it with showing the house, packing, hunting for giveaways, makeing arrangement, making the awards, etc. There just wasn't enough time. We hope everyone will understand the situation. We will be back next year. Hope to see you then.
Regards and thanks for your understanding.
Debbie Franks
MINI Owners of NJ

Old 08-31-2006, 07:57 AM
mburchill36
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Miniac1
What gives is that Rich and I put this event on entirely by ourselves and, this year, we are selling our house and moving. We wrestled with reality for several weeks and finally resigned ourselves to the fact that we just couldn't physically do it with showing the house, packing, hunting for giveaways, makeing arrangement, making the awards, etc. There just wasn't enough time. We hope everyone will understand the situation. We will be back next year. Hope to see you then.
Regards and thanks for your understanding.
Debbie Franks
MINI Owners of NJ

Hey - no problem. I just read your post, as I was looking for info on OctCOOPERfest for this year, so now I know what's going on! I'll miss the events this year, but hey you gotta do what ya gotta do, and you're only human - ya know? Good luck with your move you guys! See you in 2007 ...And don't hestitate to let me know if we can help with anything for next year.

- - m

Old 08-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Miniac1
OcktCooper Fest 4

Thanks Mike! Rich and I just felt that we couldn't do the event justice with all the insanity. Mom always said that if you can't do something right, then don't do it at all. Since everyone loves the event so much, we didn't want to disappoint. We'll be back next year. Thanks for your support and we just might take you up on that offer for help ;-)
Deb

Old 08-31-2006, 09:37 AM
mburchill36
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Miniac1
Thanks Mike! Rich and I just felt that we couldn't do the event justice with all the insanity. Mom always said that if you can't do something right, then don't do it at all. Since everyone loves the event so much, we didn't want to disappoint. We'll be back next year. Thanks for your support and we just might take you up on that offer for help ;-)
Deb
Great - When the time comes, lemme know!

Old 08-31-2006, 09:46 AM
Jerseygirl
5th Gear
Woohoo!!! Glad to hear that Ocktcooperfest will be back next year!!! It was the first big MINI event I attended back in '03 and I've looked forward to it each year since then.

Good luck with the move Debbie. I know how much work you and Rich put into the event and it's completely understandable that you just couldn't pull it off this year. Gotta love Rich's homemade trophies! They are the highlight of the show!

Old 08-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Miniac1
OcktCOOPER Fest 4

Appreciate the love pats. Mike, I'll give you a shout next year to be sure.

JerseyGirl (Robyn?) - shoot me an email when you get a chance.

Thanks!
Deb