R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Help.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 10:42 AM
TGlax38
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help.....

i have a 2010 mini cooper s i recently did my water pump and waterpipe by myself i currently have multiple issues going on with the car now i have a check engine light on for p115d all i can come up with is maf but i did remove intake mainifold to vonfirm my waterpipe was leaking i can also here some sort of vaccuum leak but everything is connected and ive triple checked everything i also have another issue half of my electrical system is down as well and ive checked all my fuses under the hood and inside the car and they are all good the things that do not work are as followed diver and passenger windows windows do not go down my power locks do not work fog lights reverse lights turn signals high beams either my i terior lights or my dash lights do not work either i have also checked my grounds and they are all connected i have no idea what the problem can be i need to get my car running properly again before i go and trade this in because im loosing my cool with the car

Old 09-15-2015, 02:01 PM
PelicanParts.com
Vendor
Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
According to the Bentley Manual, P115D is Mass Air Volume Flow "A" Too High. In regards to the P115d code, I found this thread on NAM here with some good plausible suggestions. I saw a few cases in threads where a loose turbo hose at the intercooler caused the code so check over everything there.

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 09-16-2015, 07:26 AM
ECSTuning
Platinum Sponsor
Received 1,966 Likes on 1,766 Posts
Originally Posted by TGlax38
i have a 2010 mini cooper s i recently did my water pump and waterpipe by myself i currently have multiple issues going on with the car now i have a check engine light on for p115d all i can come up with is maf but i did remove intake mainifold to vonfirm my waterpipe was leaking i can also here some sort of vaccuum leak but everything is connected and ive triple checked everything i also have another issue half of my electrical system is down as well and ive checked all my fuses under the hood and inside the car and they are all good the things that do not work are as followed diver and passenger windows windows do not go down my power locks do not work fog lights reverse lights turn signals high beams either my i terior lights or my dash lights do not work either i have also checked my grounds and they are all connected i have no idea what the problem can be i need to get my car running properly again before i go and trade this in because im loosing my cool with the car

hello,

Post a pic of the intake and engine and I can help you, done the coolant pipe , water pump, and thermostat housing many times. I would check all the connections and clamps also. Make sure the intake upper connection to the turbo is ok and both tube on the intake are secure, one gong to the valve cover and one going to the turbo.

Thanks

MINI Guru/ MINI Owner Since 2004 | NEW Lifetime Part Replacement | Local Pickup
Milltek | Genuine MINI | Forge Motorsport | NM Engineering | ECS Performance | M7 Speed
Customer Service Hours: 8am-8pm EST|Sales Team Hours: 8am-11pm | SAT 10am-7pm 800.924.5172