North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Vendor Installations at MOTD6 (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/vendor-installations-at-motd6-259/)
-   -   Way Motor Works at MOTD (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/vendor-installations-at-motd6/125234-way-motor-works-at-motd.html)

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 01-09-2008 09:09 AM

Way Motor Works at MOTD

Way Motor Works will again be at the Dragon this year Apr 30th-May 4th. Yeah I know it's a bit early in the year to post this, but can't let chad be all by himself:grin: We will be doing all of our Installs from pullies to swaybars and everything in between. We will also have our Famous USED Parts Table we've had in the past. I'll keep this thread updated as it gets closer but feel free to set up an appointment anytime. We ran out of slots last year, and don't want to turn anyone away again.

Thanks
WAY
www.waymotorworks.com

ImagoX 01-24-2008 08:50 AM

Looking forward to checking out your table, Way. Will you have anything used for classics, or just for MINIs?

hogtrader 02-11-2008 07:17 AM

Appointment needed

Way,
I sent you a request to your email and haven't heard from you. See PM.
hogtrader

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 02-11-2008 07:23 AM

I'll send you a pm, I've had email problems with switching over to the new website. Sorry

jbobp 03-23-2008 05:59 PM

At MOTD ’07 I had Way install a cold air intake on my Cooper and it’s been great. One of the best mods for a Cooper.

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 04-03-2008 07:54 PM

We still have several openings for install appointments. Please sign up early so I can keep my guys scheduled.

CRasH180 04-04-2008 03:21 PM

I thought about getting a new exhaust and a cold air intake for my '05 Cooper S. We'll see... :)

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 04-04-2008 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by CRasH180 (Post 2140613)
I thought about getting a new exhaust and a cold air intake for my '05 Cooper S. We'll see... :)

You can stop by my Atlanta shop and get it before hand.

But if you can't, I actually found out today that I'll be able to bring a couple Milltek Exhausts to install at the Dragon. I only have a couple so first come first serve.

davavd 04-07-2008 04:02 AM

While you're doing my swaybar on Friday morning, how much more would it be to do a Mini-do-more hitch, since it looks like he won't be doing installs?

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 04-07-2008 07:00 AM

Give me a call and we'll figure out what it would take.

Tricky Fish 04-12-2008 12:57 PM

I'm at about 50k miles (a few autox's and dragons in there) and need to replace my brakes before the dragon or very early at the dragon. I could just get the basic parts and do it myself, but since I'm spending the money, I figure why not throw in a few extra bucks for an even better brake system. So my question is, do you have time to fit me in on Thursday or Friday, what should I get (mostly highway, autocross, dragons, hopefully future track days), and how much will it cost me?

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 04-12-2008 05:45 PM

I can fit you in no problem as I still have open slots for installs. Give me a call and we'll put together a package that will work for you for a good price.

WAY

MiniMac2005 04-12-2008 05:58 PM

hey Way! Still lovin' the intake from last year :thumbsup: We'll see you again at the Dragon... do I need to bring my checkbook again??? :lol:

old81 04-12-2008 06:39 PM

I had Way and his guys install a DDM CAI and 19mm rear-bar at AMVIV. Best service and great product. Get on the schedule. :)

I was scheduled for Saturday morning, when I arrived in early afternoon on Thursday, Way insisted I bring the R56 over to have the CAI installed early so I could enjoy it on some of the desert runs.

Wow, was I glad, a world of difference in my MCSa, very fun to listen too. A nice little power gain too. :)

surreptitious 04-13-2008 01:48 PM

Would it be possible to bring a couple or (several) sets of your WMW Brake Ducts (r53), http://www.waymotorworks.com/product...cat=286&page=1
I really would like see them in person, And would hope for a Special "Dragon" Cost, no tax (Hint, Hint), After seeing "gnatster " modded Aero bumper install, and can't wait to see his car in person, I want a set, Just thinking about it. Looking forward to seeing your goodies, Thanks

hogtrader 04-14-2008 06:18 AM

Time to figure what it will cost me

Hey Way,

It's time for you to tell me what part of my body you want for payment (arm, leg, lung, etc.). :grin:

I haven't heard from you for a coupl'a months and we need to finalize our install plans.

Get in touch when you get a chance.

Thanx,
hogtrader

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 04-14-2008 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by surreptitious (Post 2159778)
Would it be possible to bring a couple or (several) sets of your WMW Brake Ducts (r53), http://www.waymotorworks.com/product...cat=286&page=1
I really would like see them in person, And would hope for a Special "Dragon" Cost, no tax (Hint, Hint), After seeing "gnatster " modded Aero bumper install, and can't wait to see his car in person, I want a set, Just thinking about it. Looking forward to seeing your goodies, Thanks

Yes I'll be bringing a couple sets of Brake ducts. I also now offer them for the GP without the scoops for $225.

mikesMINI 04-21-2008 01:45 PM

Way, think you might have time to install my WMW swaybar links?

arch-r 04-24-2008 04:22 PM

sport track install

We talked earlier by phone re: sport track install on my 05 MCS. Just wanted you to know, I will be there on Wednesday around noon. After I check in I will deliver my MINI for you to do your thing. See you there.

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 04-24-2008 06:22 PM

Mike, We can install your endlinks, but can't dial them in exact without level ground.

Sport link install on Wed, is no problem

mikesMINI 04-27-2008 06:13 AM

We will be getting in on Wednesday afternoon. I will check with you for a time. Now if I can just get the sport link installed on Wanda's car the world would be right again.

MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS 04-29-2008 08:28 PM

We're hear and ready. See everyone tomorrow.

CRasH180 04-29-2008 10:48 PM

See you there. I don't think I am going to have any money available for any upgrades this year. I bought the Carbotech Bobcat brakes and while working on my car a few days ago seem to have lost the key to my wheel lock. Wish there was an easier way to get the wheel lock off. Then again, it would not be a wheel lock if you could easily unlock it.

blalor 05-01-2008 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by CRasH180 (Post 2199227)
See you there. I don't think I am going to have any money available for any upgrades this year. I bought the Carbotech Bobcat brakes and while working on my car a few days ago seem to have lost the key to my wheel lock. Wish there was an easier way to get the wheel lock off. Then again, it would not be a wheel lock if you could easily unlock it.

Check the tool kit in the boot next to the battery. My car has a spare wheel lock key in there that I didn't know about until I had to dig out the tow hook to get pulled out of a snow bank. I don't know if the dealer put it there when I took delivery or if every car comes with one...