MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: Set of 4 225/45R18 91V Cinturato P7 All Season Run Flat

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 06:35 AM
MD11Driver
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

I'll take them, if you don't mind holding them until next week. The guy is out of town that can pick them up to ship to me. I'll be happy to pay for them today.

Old 02-21-2016, 04:58 PM
MD11Driver
1st Gear
I finally have someone to pick them up this week & ship them to me. What's the deal, are they still available?

Old 02-22-2016, 07:41 PM
flav
5th Gear
Readjusting the price to $200 for all 4 tires. Price is firm.

Old 02-23-2016, 11:09 AM
MD11Driver
1st Gear
Patrick,
I have no use for someone that doesn't honor their word. You dropped the price & i offered to pay that price. If you're brother is so worried about what you're getting for the tires & was such a good guy, he could have shipped them to help you get more cash or maybe he can step up & buy them from you. Hopefully he can use them as some yard ornaments. Those tires can rot as far as I am concerned & would bet you may have a tough time getting someone on the forum to purchase them after this stunt. Best of luck with the sale of your tires.
Dean

Originally Posted by MD11Driver
Hey!

I am yes. My tires are at my brothers house in Cleveland at 44124 zip code. I told him what I was selling them for and he won't let me sell them for so cheap. He will do $200 which is still an AMAZING deal at $50 a tire. My apologies man. Im going to readjust the price on the forum marketplace. Id grab these anyway if I were you, they are basically new and at $50 a tire a steal. If you are still interested you can text me at 216****115 and work out a time to pick up the tires. thanks!

- Patrick

Last edited by MD11Driver; 02-23-2016 at 11:32 AM.
Old 02-23-2016, 11:18 AM
Minnie.the.Moocher
OVERDRIVE
Received 570 Likes on 486 Posts
Can't think of many things worse on this forum than not living up to selling at the price you offered the goods at.

Old 02-23-2016, 12:41 PM
flav
5th Gear
Patrick,
I have no use for someone that doesn't honor their word. You dropped the price & i offered to pay that price. If you're brother is so worried about what you're getting for the tires & was such a good guy, he could have shipped them to help you get more cash or maybe he can step up & buy them from you. Hopefully he can use them as some yard ornaments. Those tires can rot as far as I am concerned & would bet you may have a tough time getting someone on the forum to purchase them after this stunt. Best of luck with the sale of your tires.
Dean
Like I explained, they are at my brothers house and when I called him to sell them to you he thought the price was way too low to sell them for, and frankly he is right. After I sent you that email I went straight to this forum post and updated the price to $200 so no more misunderstandings would happen. I am out of state from my brother so not much more I can do. It's unfortunate yes, but thats life.

Instead of acting "holier than thou", why don't you tell the truth and tell everybody on here what you were really trying to do...basically steal 4 brand new tires for $30 each and rob another forum member blind. And then when you found out you couldn't rob me of these tires for basically free you come on here and cry about it publicly. If brand new $195 tires for $50 each is asking too much then maybe this is not the deal for you. Good luck finding anything brand new close to that price, you'll pay that just in taxes.

Good day.

Last edited by flav; 02-23-2016 at 12:49 PM.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:49 PM
MD11Driver
1st Gear
You obviously must have been dropped on your head as a child, so let me help you out. Here's the definition of what you seem to think is stealing, but couldn't be any further from the truth. If you can't understand this clearly enough, maybe your brother can help you.

STEAL - take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

When in fact what we had was:

A·GREE·MENT: a negotiated and typically legally binding arrangement between parties as to a course of action.

I didn't make the rules I just played by yours. If you remember, this was your statement

Originally Posted by flav
Ok I need to move these tires so here is what Im going to do. Im going to subtract an additional $20 a day until these get to an unspecified amount (I cant give them away for free). So if you want them, dont wait...someone else might get these for a fantastic deal!

Ok so starting price was $500. -$20

These are now $480 for the set on 1/24/16
I am just trying to help you move tires that you seem to so desperate to sell. The fact that you went up on your price would have been fine, if it had been before I made my offer & corrected in the thread as well as the title.
Once again, good luck in your sale.

Old 02-23-2016, 03:48 PM
flav
5th Gear
A·GREE·MENT: a negotiated and typically legally binding arrangement between parties as to a course of action.

I didn't make the rules I just played by yours. If you remember, this was your statement
When did we have an A·GREE·MENT? When did I tell you personally and specifically that you can have them for $120? We didn't and I didn't.

• You responded to this forum post by sending me an email.
• I respond to you by saying my apologies but my brother who has the tires in his possession won't sell for X price and it will be X price if you still want them.
• And you proceeded to throw a temper tantrum on the forum.

That is not an A·GREE·MENT. I'm so sorry you lost out on a "to good to be true" deal, guess it was actually "to good to be true".

You are the type of hot headed person who has to have the last word, so I'm expecting a response from you. Get over it.

Old 02-23-2016, 03:54 PM
MD11Driver
1st Gear
I had posted it here that I would take them & only sent you a PM, after not getting a response. You had dropped them to $120 & I committed to buy them for your asking price. Regardless, best of luck to you, your brother & the sale of these tires.

Old 02-23-2016, 05:47 PM
bavmotors
6th Gear
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
If you say $120 and he accepts the offer, that's an agreement. You have no other buyer and yet you refuse to sell at the price YOU listed? Sorry that's not how it works, you should be banned from the forum. Perhaps you should check with the owner of the items before posting the price!!!!!

Old 02-24-2016, 11:59 AM
flav
5th Gear
Originally Posted by bavmotors
If you say $120 and he accepts the offer, that's an agreement. You have no other buyer and yet you refuse to sell at the price YOU listed? Sorry that's not how it works, you should be banned from the forum. Perhaps you should check with the owner of the items before posting the price!!!!!
Making a snap accusatory judgment without all the facts and then kindly suggesting how I should be punished based on that misjudgment. I own the tires. Thankfully the president won't be nominating you for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's replacement.

Let's drop it folks. This is a marketplace, not an area to weigh in on what you think about a situation you were not involved in.

Last edited by flav; 02-24-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:20 PM
bavmotors
6th Gear
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Pretty sure no ones going to buy these now anyway, GLWS.

Old 02-25-2016, 11:27 AM
hsautocrosser
6th Gear
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
How many MINIs on 18" wheels are there in Cleveland?