MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Dwink
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.

Year: 2014
Make: MINI
Model: Roadster
Price: $18000
Mileage: 33437
Color: British Racing Green
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West

Good afternoon everyone,

Sadly, the time has come to list my 2014 BRG Roadster S for sale. The car has been great, but the purchase of a ranch has moved me into a 1 ton diesel...

The Mini was purchased by the original owner in Boston and immediately driven to San Francisco where it lived for several years. I purchased the car 18 months ago with 7,000 miles on the car, it was totally stock at that point.

I have driven the car as a commuter/pleasure car back and forth from Lake Tahoe to San Francisco over the last year and a half. It has always been a garage queen, everything works, and it was professionally detailed with top quality products every 4 months.

The car is loaded with every option. Black Lounge Leather, Cold Weather, HK Sound, Parking Sensors, Mini Connected, Navigation, Sport and Tech packages.

I have added the following to the car:
- Manic Tuning Stage 2
- Wagner Intercooler
- Quicksilver Roadster Exhaust (with a custom Vibrant resonator as it was a bit loud)
- iPE catless downpipe
- Hotchkis Hollow 25.5 rear bar
- Blackjack mirror caps
- Alta Intake
- Alta Wastegate Spring
- Cravenspeed adjustable shifter
- Cravenspeed Shift ****
- Cravenspeed shifter surround
- Wind Restrictor clear glass wind blocker.
- Largest JCW steering wheel/ Leather and alcantara

I believe that is everything.

The car is still under the factory warranty through 50k miles or May of 2018.

It also includes the scheduled maintenance package through 100,000 miles, so all scheduled maintenance is covered. Brakes, Clutch, scheduled maintenance are all covered.

I have most of the original parts (downpipe, exhaust, etc) and will go with the car. Also, summer and winter floor mats and tires are included.

Tires are nearly new Firestone Firehawks Indy 500's. I have a set of good snow tires as well.

The snow tires were simply purchased to allow me to pass the chain controls in the sierra if needed.

Photos will be uploaded shortly.

The car has been adult owned and treated with care. My fully profile will show 23,169 miles tracked at 29.5 MPG. We have never been on a track, mostly highway with occasional spirited drives in the local canyons.

http://www.fuelly.com/car/mini/cooper/2014/dwink/417523

In my opinion, the roadster has a number of significant benefits.
- Lightest Mini S (or very close to a base cooper s) and substantially lighter than the convertible
- Huge trunk as a result of no back seat.
- Very stiff as a result of the chassis bracing

No check engine lights, passes emissions easily, and makes excellent power.

The car is located near Lake Tahoe and I travel to SF and the Bay Area weekly, so I can also meet around NorCal as needed.

Attached Thumbnails 2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.-fullsizeoutput_5c07.jpeg   2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.-fullsizeoutput_5c30.jpeg   2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.-img_0771.jpg   2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.-img_0778.jpg   2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.-img_0779.jpg  

2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.-fullsizeoutput_5c09.jpeg   2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.-fullsizeoutput_5c10.jpeg   2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.-img_0764.jpg   2014 British Racing Green Roadster S, Lake Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area.. tasteful mods.-fullsizeoutput_5c23.jpeg  

Last edited by Dwink; 07-10-2017 at 06:16 PM.