MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 02 Mini Cooper S, John Cooper Works Package

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 03:36 PM
shawncas
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 02 Mini Cooper S, John Cooper Works Package

Year: 2002
Make: MINI
Model: Cooper
Price: $9500
Mileage: 101000
Color: Dark Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast

Up for sale is my personal 2002 Mini Cooper S, with the John Cooper Works package. This car has roughly 100k, very well maintained miles and still drives as new. Overall car is VERY quick, supercharger whine is intoxicating and handling is still top notch with new struts and sway bar. Car still accelerates strong, brakes hard and corners perfectly. Owned and maintained by a 30's male, and well cared for. Never smoked in that I know of......

Cosmetically, I recently had the white roof, rear spoiler and mirror covers painted matte black, at Fines Auto Body here in Chattanooga. Upgraded the wheels to 17" ASA AR1 wheels and tires to Nexxen N3000 tread with roughly 80% tread life remaining. (still have factory 17" wheels, included in package.)

Other cosmetic changers are: silicone intake hose from Outmotoring.com, factory John Cooper air filter has been replaced with an ALTA foam filter in factory "JCW" intake box. (Filter just cleaned.) 19mm Rear sway bar/poly bushings. Moonroof screens for extra heat/light blocking.

Interior is still in very good condition, with only the driver seat showing any wear. Black and Blue interior. All buttons, ***** and functions work as intended. A/C and heat work perfectly, heated seats, mirrors, power moonroof and stereo all work fine.

Mechanically, I have recently replaced both o2 sensors, shut off valve, plugs and plug wires, new struts. All oil changes have been with Mobil 1 oil and Mini Cooper factory filters.

I would rate the exterior condition an 8.5/10 with only minor scratches and chips at best, the interior 8.5/10 with only the driver seat lumbar showing any wear. and mechanically a 9/10 with no real problems at all. No CEL's, Clean car fax!

Email for immediate response and viewing options.

Asking $9500.

More pictures to come soon.

Craigslist ad: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/2964184544.html

Attached Thumbnails 02 Mini Cooper S, John Cooper Works Package-mini4.jpg   02 Mini Cooper S, John Cooper Works Package-mini5.jpg   02 Mini Cooper S, John Cooper Works Package-mini3.jpg  
Old 04-20-2012, 08:29 PM
shawncas
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SOLD - Thanks for looking!