MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2009 Mini JCW

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 02:56 PM
Harrison Fjord
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Mini JCW

Year: 2020
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $12000
Mileage: 71000
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern

2009 Mini JCW for sale:

Currently has 71,000 miles (of which a considerable amount were highway) and I purchased this vehicle from the previous owner in Mississippi in 2014 at ~30,000 miles. At this point I am looking to upgrade and am in the process of buying a Focus RS, and I while would love to still hold on to it, I can't validate having two cars so I would love to see it go to a good home! I have kept an immaculate paper history of the car from everything the previous owner had and all throughout my ownership. The car has had regular full-synthetic oil changes every 5k miles, maintenance was always done professionally (beyond a few oil changes), and has never been tracked or auto-crossed. The car has never had any engine mods and is basically stock apart from addition of aftermarket wheels and OEM Mini roof rack which I would love to sell as a package included if possible.

The paint overall is 8.5/10 with a few minor issues being a handfull of small paint chips on the front and a couple spots of clear coat, but those spots have been on the car from my purchase and have not expanded or gotten worse over time. Interior of the car is almost perfect at 9.5/10 all around apart from some faint cracks in the vinyl along the left bolster of the driver's seat which were also present when I purchased and have also not grown since my ownership.

Rear brake pads and discs are brand new with less than 200 miles on them and the front brakes have ~10K miles left.

I currently have two sets of wheels; Sparco Pro Corsa's wrapped in Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's (>80% life left) and the original 17" JCW wheels which are plasti-dipped black wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact all season tires (~60% life left). The Sparco's are nearly perfect with the one wheel having one tiny mark (see photos) and have the TPM sensors. The OEM wheels are in decent condition with one having a small amount of curb rash from the previous owner and another with a small scuff and don't have TPM sensors.

The OEM Mini Roof Rack base is wrapped in black vinyl which can be easily removed if desired and still has all the tools, keys, and parts included. The bike rack works perfectly and includes the keys. Also included is a fairing which is a faux carbon fiber (Inno Brand).

Total prices:
Car: asking $11,000
Roof rack, bike mount, and fairing: originally $300 asking $200
Aftermarket wheels & tires: Originally $1100 asking $800

Total package asking $12,000 cash no trades.

Last edited by Harrison Fjord; 09-09-2018 at 03:20 PM.