MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: Performance parts off my JCW for sale! Sold the car, now selling the mods.

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Jred71
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rear sway bar

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R56, R57, R58, R59
Location (Region): Texas
Item Condition: Used

sway bar? available? in houston

Old 09-15-2013, 05:34 PM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
Bar is still available. PM if interested.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:38 PM
DarkPhoenix
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PMd

Old 09-17-2013, 04:57 PM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
PM replied.

Old 09-17-2013, 05:08 PM
DarkPhoenix
Neutral
Inbox is full sooper.

Old 09-17-2013, 05:09 PM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
Sorry. Cleared out some space.

Old 09-24-2013, 10:20 PM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
Bump

Old 11-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Englaish Matt
1st Gear
did the exhaust and downpipe sell?

Old 11-10-2013, 07:37 PM
vetsvette
Received 452 Likes on 344 Posts
Is the scan gauge mount and the OCC still available? I am definitely interested if they are.

Last edited by vetsvette; 11-10-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:33 PM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
Originally Posted by Englaish Matt
did the exhaust and downpipe sell?
Still available but trying to sell it locally since it's a pain shipping it. Not having much luck though so may open it back up to shipping.

Originally Posted by vetsvette
Is the scan gauge mount and the OCC still available? I am definitely interested if they are.
Still available. Have had lots of interest but so far no one has sent the money so the first one who does I'll ship it out to.

Old 11-10-2013, 08:35 PM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
Still have the PF01s too in excellent condition and in the original boxes. Taking all reasonable offers.

Old 11-10-2013, 10:22 PM
vetsvette
Send me a PM and we can work out the details. Your box is full so I emailed you. You can reply by email also since it's quicker than PM.

Old 11-10-2013, 10:37 PM
elsenordave
4th Gear
Originally Posted by sooper_cooper
Still have the PF01s too in excellent condition and in the original boxes. Taking all reasonable offers.
You got pics of the rims?

Old 11-11-2013, 06:47 PM
vetsvette
PM'ed again.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:45 PM
BC_Rob
2nd Gear
PM sent.

I sold my JCW and I have some stuff leftover that need a good home. Here's what I have:

Still available, willing to hear all fair and reasonable offers. They need to good Mini to call home.

Scanguage II: $130

Cravenspeed scangauge mount: $55

BSH OCC with PCV block: $130

Enkei PF01 17 x 7 ET 38: $725

Still have the PF01s too in excellent condition and in the original boxes. Entertaining all reasonable offers.

JCW factory exhaust with downpipe: $450 SALE PENDING

Alta AccessPORT: $625 SOLD

Sprint Booster v2: $200 SOLD

DoS cold air intake: $175 SOLD

JCW factory rear sway bar: $25 SOLD

These need a good home! PM me for pics of the wheels if you're interested in the Enkeis.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:20 PM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
PMs replied.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:21 PM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
Originally Posted by elsenordave
You got pics of the rims?
I don't but I can take some up close pics and send them to you.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:25 AM
RJT
2nd Gear
Hey, Joe any of the above items available...scan gauge, craven holder or a thing else? I know it's an old post, checking in, and I purchased your JCW an absolutely love it..cheers

Old 02-14-2014, 10:33 AM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
Originally Posted by RJT
Hey, Joe any of the above items available...scan gauge, craven holder or a thing else? I know it's an old post, checking in, and I purchased your JCW an absolutely love it..cheers
Sweet! I was wondering where it went, glad to see it's in the hands of anther enthusiast who will take care of it!

I do have a few things left. The ScanGauge is spoken for just recently but if for some reason it falls through it's yours.

I have the Enkei and the Rota wheels as well as the Kappasphere harness bar.

Great looking car! Post up some pics if you haven't already.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:50 AM
RJT
2nd Gear
Great, let me know if it does fall through..I've added a few things, switching the rims and tires to O.Z. Alleggerita HLT with some GFG Rivals, new rotors and brake pads, 100% meth, AEM CIA and a DNA tune from the guys that tune the Mini Challenge Series in the UK. Looking for seats, Scangauge II, craven speed holder and thats about it. Had to have it illegally SMOGed in California, so moving towards a dedicated track toy

The car is set-up perfect and handles like a dream on the track, two events under my belt and hooked for sure. It is my weekend canyon carver. I'm also a Canon shooter, but believe that you shoot Nikon..Cheers. Will post some pics when I get out and take some of the car. Love the one you have with the Rota's on.

Sweet! I was wondering where it went, glad to see it's in the hands of anther enthusiast who will take care of it!

I do have a few things left. The ScanGauge is spoken for just recently but if for some reason it falls through it's yours.

I have the Enkei and the Rota wheels as well as the Kappasphere harness bar.

Great looking car! Post up some pics if you haven't already.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:57 AM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
Yea, it really does handle. With the lighter wheels and better tires, and if you add back in the negative camber front and back, it will handle even better. Near neutral the way I had it, to the point where I could easily invoke steer by throttle at the track. Had no oversteer or understeer and was completely predictable as and I could easily take it to it's limit without worry.

I embarrassed many lesser skilled drivers in Porsches and BMWs in that JCW. It was a hoot.

Sounds like you're adding some nice stuff, the custom tune will make a world of difference. I had the AP stage III canned tune and it was a beast so I can only imagine it tuned FOR the meth.

Great photos, I saw them in your gallery. Yea, I shoot Nikon. Once you invest in the pro glass you're pretty much invested in the system.

Originally Posted by RJT
Great, let me know if it does fall through..I've added a few things, switching the rims and tires to O.Z. Alleggerita HLT with some GFG Rivals, new rotors and brake pads, 100% meth, AEM CIA and a DNA tune from the guys that tune the Mini Challenge Series in the UK. Looking for seats, Scangauge II, craven speed holder and thats about it. Had to have it illegally SMOGed in California, so moving towards a dedicated track toy

The car is set-up perfect and handles like a dream on the track, two events under my belt and hooked for sure. It is my weekend canyon carver. I'm also a Canon shooter, but believe that you shoot Nikon..Cheers. Will post some pics when I get out and take some of the car. Love the one you have with the Rota's on.

Old 02-14-2014, 11:07 AM
RJT
2nd Gear
Did you change the camber back from what you were running when on the track? Feels like it is in the range of 2-2.5 of negative front and may be 1.5 rear, just assuming, but will confirm shortly. If so, what were the parameters that you found equilibrium at?

Yes, love pulling away from the BMW's and Porsche's. I was debating on doing some intake, walnut blasting, before a few dyno pulls, did you happen to do that in the past? Thanks for communications, appreciate it. I shoot with a Canon 7D, speed for my son and daughters sports, but true passion is daytime LE's and landscape.
Yea, it really does handle. With the lighter wheels and better tires, and if you add back in the negative camber front and back, it will handle even better. Near neutral the way I had it, to the point where I could easily invoke steer by throttle at the track. Had no oversteer or understeer and was completely predictable as and I could easily take it to it's limit without worry.

I embarrassed many lesser skilled drivers in Porsches and BMWs in that JCW. It was a hoot.

Sounds like you're adding some nice stuff, the custom tune will make a world of difference. I had the AP stage III canned tune and it was a beast so I can only imagine it tuned FOR the meth.

Great photos, I saw them in your gallery. Yea, I shoot Nikon. Once you invest in the pro glass you're pretty much invested in the system.

Old 02-14-2014, 11:21 AM
sooper_cooper
5th Gear
Before I put it up for sale and replaced the stock wheels and my worn out Dunlop track tires I had the camber reset to factory specs. Before though it was in the range that you stated below.

It still handles like crazy but when I reverted back to stock camber settings and went with the all season tires I could immediately feel the difference.

You'll notice a marked improvement when you go to the lighter wheels and sticky rubber and when you add back some negative camber front and back. I was surprised it made so much of a difference.

I also had it corner balanced which it probably could use again after the alignment was done before I sold it. That also made a difference in the handling.

I had planned to do an intake cleaning but never did. I had the BCC OCC on there but later read that the difference it makes is probably negligible. If you can find a place to do the blast cleaning on your intake, people who have had it done say it will help.

I shoot a D700 as my main with a D300 as backup. I do mostly weddings and events, sometimes some models but never could make money shooting the models. I do it still once in a while but my main thing is weddings these days.

Originally Posted by RJT
Did you change the camber back from what you were running when on the track? Feels like it is in the range of 2-2.5 of negative front and may be 1.5 rear, just assuming, but will confirm shortly. If so, what were the parameters that you found equilibrium at?

Yes, love pulling away from the BMW's and Porsche's. I was debating on doing some intake, walnut blasting, before a few dyno pulls, did you happen to do that in the past? Thanks for communications, appreciate it. I shoot with a Canon 7D, speed for my son and daughters sports, but true passion is daytime LE's and landscape.

Old 02-14-2014, 11:41 AM
Swimbaxter
4th Gear
Do you have the red JCW springs?

Old 02-14-2014, 11:43 AM
fastNugly
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by RJT
We need to see pics

Quick Reply: FS:: Performance parts off my JCW for sale! Sold the car, now selling the mods.