MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: *Rare* 2006 Factory JCW, excellent cond, LOADED, unmodded and well maintained

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 09:41 PM
samroberto
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool *Rare* 2006 Factory JCW, excellent cond, LOADED, unmodded and well maintained

Year: 2006
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $16200
Mileage: 60002
Color: Chili Red w/ Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern

*Disclaimer: Car lust may ensue. Warning: You may buy this car immediately.

FSWR: For Sale with reluctance.

This is one of the nicest Supercharged Factory JCW builds you may come across. It has been my pride & joy. I have cherished this car as true enthusiasts among our Mini circles should.

Red/Black, all packages, leather, carbon fiber; It is a perfect JCW build combination. (IMHO)

I have only driven it in the summers. Rarely in harsh conditions. If someone does not wish to ****** up this car before it snows here, unfortunately I will have to winter it for the first time since I have owned it. My wife is driving my daily driver Jetta TDI at the moment, and not yet nailed down a replacement car for her. So- have mercy and buy this car to garage it before it faces winter!

My wife and I recently found out we are joyously expecting kiddo #2. As life goes, babies, priorities, etc. I’ll soon be looking for a larger and more functional vehicle. It is with *MUCH* reluctance that I ponder posting my trophy car up for sale to a new enthusiast to cherish and collect.

Runs perfect. Low mileage- 60,002 miles (as of yesterday).

Beautiful supercharger whine. The natural exhaust burble is loud and intoxicating.

Chili Red 2006 Factory JCW
-including: JCW Engine (Supercharger, pulley, head, etc), JCW Brakes, and Limited Slip Diff,

JCW Carbon Fiber- intake scoop, mirror caps, boot handle, REAR JCW WING, +JCW CF shift ****, etc. interior.

English Lounge Leather sport seats w/ contrast piping
Chili Red Interior pattern
Premium pkg
Sport pkg
Cold Weather pkg

Chrono Gauge pkg, **rare** + **awesome**

Moonroof
Harmon Kardon sound system (still sounds great. I did put in a Mediabridge unit- lightning USB connector plays and charges my iPhone 6S+).

Black bonnet stripes
JCW checkered floor mats, (also have all-weather mats).

JCW factory aero kit - I had this painted & installed after I bought it. These never were cheap, but, after I watched the Italian Job I had to have it. Just beautiful. I still have the original OEM ’S’ bumpers and side skirts which I will include.

One word: Stock JCW. Well maintained. For me there's beauty and class in keeping things the way they came from the factory. No engine modifications or hacks, everything is pristinely stock JCW.

Oil changes every 5k since I’ve owned it. Supercharger oil reservoirs (front+rear) refilled with fresh gaskets at 50k. (expensive but worth it). Brakes and tires are fine.

If very serious, like-minded enthusiast, I’m more than happy to connect by phone as well. Text/Email is also fine. Busy in the hospital most days. Can send further details, answers to questions, or photos if for serious enthusiast buyer.

~ If it’s JCW Love and you know it, make me an offer I can’t refuse.

Attached Thumbnails *Rare* 2006 Factory JCW, excellent cond, LOADED, unmodded and well maintained-img_8792.jpg   *Rare* 2006 Factory JCW, excellent cond, LOADED, unmodded and well maintained-img_7351.jpg   *Rare* 2006 Factory JCW, excellent cond, LOADED, unmodded and well maintained-img_7353.jpg   *Rare* 2006 Factory JCW, excellent cond, LOADED, unmodded and well maintained-img_7195.jpg   *Rare* 2006 Factory JCW, excellent cond, LOADED, unmodded and well maintained-img_7200.jpg  

*Rare* 2006 Factory JCW, excellent cond, LOADED, unmodded and well maintained-img_7223.jpg  

Last edited by samroberto; 12-07-2016 at 08:02 AM.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Noonzio
5th Gear
Received 164 Likes on 103 Posts
Great looking car - good luck with the sale

Old 12-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Derek86
6th Gear
Received 117 Likes on 103 Posts
It's looking like I'm going to need to travel to get after the kind of JCW car I want.

I will, in fact, give you $0 for it!

Old 12-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Minnie.the.Moocher
OVERDRIVE
Received 570 Likes on 486 Posts
Ads without price probably don't work as well. GLS and new baby!

Old 12-07-2016, 01:23 PM
JIM_GRAHAM
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have been looking for a 2006 JCW R53 to proudly sit beside my 2006 JCW R52. There is a 2006 JCW in Grey with 13k miles on it, with very similar options listed here. It is located in in Florida and the guy is asking $15k.

The discussion on that thread talks about not being able to get more than $12k in "agreed upon value" insurance on it. These are nice cars for sure and they may be worth the big bucks people are asking as a "collector" car that is going to sit in the garage on display. But if you intend to drive it and some yahoo wrecks it, you will be short quite a bit from the insurance company.

I am looking for the fully optioned 2006 JCW w/ Chrono and English Leather, but I guess I am going to have to stay on the sidelines watching these higher priced cars race by.

Old 12-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Whine not Walnuts
OVERDRIVE
Received 626 Likes on 555 Posts
$15k includes an aftermarket warranty for the jcw in Florida. 13,000 miles is low, 60,000 is low for the age of the car.

I wish samroberto luck

Old 12-09-2016, 12:32 PM
ChiR52
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welp

Old 12-15-2016, 04:25 PM
burley
6th Gear
Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Originally Posted by JIM_GRAHAM
I have been looking for a 2006 JCW R53 to proudly sit beside my 2006 JCW R52. There is a 2006 JCW in Grey with 13k miles on it, with very similar options listed here. It is located in in Florida and the guy is asking $15k.

The discussion on that thread talks about not being able to get more than $12k in "agreed upon value" insurance on it. These are nice cars for sure and they may be worth the big bucks people are asking as a "collector" car that is going to sit in the garage on display. But if you intend to drive it and some yahoo wrecks it, you will be short quite a bit from the insurance company.

I am looking for the fully optioned 2006 JCW w/ Chrono and English Leather, but I guess I am going to have to stay on the sidelines watching these higher priced cars race by.

It appears that you and I are looking for the same JCW, and to you I say "good luck sir". I wish I had the patience.

I got restless and "settled" for a an '05 Chili Red stock 210hp JCW R52 (JCW brakes/suspension) with black/tan seats and Nav and 79k miles for $7,250.

Old 12-15-2016, 04:27 PM
Noonzio
5th Gear
Received 164 Likes on 103 Posts
That's a great deal!!

Originally Posted by burley
It appears that you and I are looking for the same JCW, and to you I say "good luck sir". I wish I had the patience.

I got restless and "settled" for a an '05 Chili Red stock 210hp JCW R52 (JCW brakes/suspension) with black/tan seats and Nav and 79k miles for $7,250.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:37 PM
burley
6th Gear
Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Originally Posted by Noonzio
That's a great deal!!
I would have preferred the OP's! Its beautiful!! ..but out of my price range. There's something special about a MINI with such an elegant set of options.. more than the sum of it's parts.

From a father who sold his dream MINI after having his 2nd boy (Electric Blue/W R53, loaded, chrome package, English Leather, LSD, JCW exhaust, low miles), there will be more down the road! Our work situation has changed and we now can keep the kids in the SUV and wont have to worry about cramming 2 car seats behind a 6' driver. Just picked up my 4th Cooper after a 2 year break, passing my time in a Volt.

Good luck with child #2 and the sale!

This pic about sums it up.

Name:  IMG_4818_zpsd7rwqq9y.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  349.0 KB

Last edited by burley; 12-15-2016 at 08:13 PM.