North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Pacific Northwest (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/pacific-northwest-25/)
-   -   Portland Mini owners? (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/pacific-northwest/1796-portland-mini-owners.html)

Racegun 10-05-2002 09:52 AM

>>Hi Racegun!
>>
>>Fellow Beaverton MCS in Darksivler here. :razz: I'm jonesing to meet the MINI community.
>>
>>R

Sounds great, send me an email.

Racegun 10-05-2002 09:57 AM

>>Hi Racegun!
>>
>>Fellow Beaverton MCS in Darksivler here. :razz: I'm jonesing to meet the MINI community.
>>
>>R

Hey Man.............sounds great. I want to get your expetise in stereo mods. I am a progammer and web designer (A hobby and second job) maybe we can trade skillz.

Ciao........

Gun

Racegun 10-05-2002 09:58 AM

>>So Ryan and Racegun..from what I can tell we all have the DkSilver MCS's. Very popular I see, strange we haven't passed each other at least once! Lets see if we can get a few more together for a MINI run. Anyone else out there? I'm itchin to take mine out to PIR to open him up. WEEEEEE!!!
>>Motor on! :razz:

Cool..............Let's go.

Gun

Goofygrape 10-06-2002 08:08 AM

Just thought I'd let you guys know, my dealer has informed me I'm moving up on the production schedule and my baby will be here in November!!!!

See you all soon!

Tom

PDX_Mini 10-06-2002 01:27 PM

Hey folks,

I couldn't stand the wait any longer and my order date via NW Mini was the beginning of summer, with the delivery date August or even September! While the folks at NW Mini were great I decided to pull my deposit and start over with Mini of Salt Lake. They have no markups and dealer add-ons and they will place my order in 3 months or less, with delivery (hope) in March! The $595 I was going to pay NW Mini will cover my plane ticket and road trip all the ay back from Salt Lake. The deposit is more but what the hell!

See you all sooner than I thought!

Motor on!

Racegun 10-06-2002 10:03 PM

>>Hey folks,
>>
>>I couldn't stand the wait any longer and my order date via NW Mini was the beginning of summer, with the delivery date August or even September! While the folks at NW Mini were great I decided to pull my deposit and start over with Mini of Salt Lake. They have no markups and dealer add-ons and they will place my order in 3 months or less, with delivery (hope) in March! The $595 I was going to pay NW Mini will cover my plane ticket and road trip all the ay back from Salt Lake. The deposit is more but what the hell!
>>
>>See you all sooner than I thought!
>>
>>Motor on!
>>
>>

Now that's dedication.

PDX_Mini 10-06-2002 10:12 PM

I take that as a compliment!

Davbret 10-08-2002 05:30 AM

I'm going to start a new thread about a get-together/cruise around the 19th or 26th of October to guage interest. We could have a little barbeque at a park if it was nice. Could be a good time to put heads together on setting up the local MINI club (woo hoo, we'll be the inaugural members!). Thanks.

R