Thanks to all!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 09:02 AM
tancred
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to all!

Just wanted to say a great big thank you to Jonathan, Rick, Chuck, Shannon, and everybody in the 5280 club for putting on such a fantastic event this past weekend. MITM was my first national gathering, and it couldn't have been more fun, or better run. It was an atmosphere that made even newbies like me feel right at home. And the rides! Challenging roads, majestic scenery, and great people with whom to share the fun -- and adrenaline rushes! I'm already looking forward to MITM 5. Thanks again!

Old 08-11-2009, 06:15 PM
old81
M6
Good you enjoyed, come out for the R4TB in late September. Look for posts from Chuck & Johnathan in the 5280 club area.

Don

Old 08-11-2009, 06:45 PM
jsouz
6th Gear
It was fun to meet you at Rushmore

and more fun here. You are very sweet, please do join us often.

JPS

Originally Posted by tancred
Just wanted to say a great big thank you to Jonathan, Rick, Chuck, Shannon, and everybody in the 5280 club for putting on such a fantastic event this past weekend. MITM was my first national gathering, and it couldn't have been more fun, or better run. It was an atmosphere that made even newbies like me feel right at home. And the rides! Challenging roads, majestic scenery, and great people with whom to share the fun -- and adrenaline rushes! I'm already looking forward to MITM 5. Thanks again!