Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
AKIndiMini
12-07-2015, 12:23 PM
I'm not sure what happened here. The seller was initially very responsive, answered my questions about additional parts right away. I sent him payment right away via PayPal. Everything seemed just fine. A couple days later, he mentioned he had everything boxed but had delayed shipping due to a family emergency. I told him it was OK and to keep me posted on when it ships out.

Nearly a month later, still no package, so I asked if the parts had shipped, and if so - provide a tracking number so that we could figure out what happened to the package (stuff gets lost on occasion, after all). No response via PM, or cell phone (I used to get a response from the seller within 24hrs). I waited another week, sent one final PM and cell message. Still no response, but seller posted on his classified, so I know he had online access. I had to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back - they sided with me and refunded my account.

As a side note - I'm completely understanding if stuff like a family emergency happened...but please just stay in contact so that I don't feel like my money was taken. Instead, the seller cut all communication with me, so I had to take appropriate actions with PayPal.

I really hate to leave negative feedback, but in this case I feel it is warranted.