Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
jown.iv
12-04-2012, 05:15 PM
I spoke with Way on the phone earlier yesterday about fuel injectors, among a few other things. This isn't the first time I've called either. There was a couple times before, once with questions about specific products, and once about tuning etc. He's always extremely courteous, straightforward, an honest with his opinions. He also appears to have a wealth of knowledge in many aspects of his field. I really appreciate all of these qualities in a vendor. I've made multiple purchases, all of which arrived on time, if not earlier than expected. They came in original packaging, with instructions and other information, which is not only helpful, but shows that these items are not any sort of knockoff. I'm building up my 03 MCS and I'll definitely be buying most of the parts from WMW. I'm located in Connecticut, and actually considered driving to Georgia for a Way dyno tune. I'm not sure if I will actually get a chance to, but if not, I will most likely be doing it remotely through them. Everyone has opinions, thats mine. Thanks guys.