Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
albedoa
04-01-2010, 10:39 PM
David Cobb told me he would only reserve my claim on an item he was selling if I sent him money via PayPal before anyone else did.

I sent him the money and told him that the address I had on file with PayPal was incorrect. Instead of reversing the transaction, he agreed to and confirmed an address correction.

David then sent a package of unknown contents to the incorrect address he received from PayPal without requiring a signature and used the delivery confirmation as proof to PayPal that he had sent me the product. He told me that he had fulfilled his obligation as the seller and that I should call the police.

Correspondence effectively ended then.

Black Boots
04-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Oh good grief i said contact police about a possibly stolen package, he failed to update is paypal information and i shipped without knowing until after i shipped he had a new address and had not updated his address in paypal, he said it should be ok that he did not live that far from old place. Fedex dropped at the old door and im guessing its lost??? Now hes saying box with unknow contents, what a loser, i have shipped several items as of late of my Mini to several members all with verified address with 0 problems, know Corey Glynn is harassing me and wont leave me alone. Im sorry but i followed all shipping guidelines and he disputed in paypal and paypal ruled in my favor... Case closed move on and stop harassing me !!!!!!!!!!

albedoa
04-01-2010, 11:00 PM
The incident is documented in our correspondence, and I would encourage anyone who is considering dealing with this seller to contact me first.

Black Boots
04-01-2010, 11:02 PM
I as well have the messages between us, a 120.00 is not worth what your putting me threw if i was at fault i would gladly refund but im not. So please stop all the harassment you are doing emails, messages, refunds slander.. etc..