For Sale (DC Metro MINIs) (Archive) MINIs and MINI-related items for sale/wanted within the DCMM region.

FS: 2007 Chili Red/White MINI Cooper - Automatic - 16k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 04:46 PM
coopo
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2007 Chili Red/White MINI Cooper - Automatic - 16k Miles

Well, it is finally official, our baby is up for sale. We've only had it for one and a half years (one owner, purchased from Mini of Towson by us), and it's already time to see it go. The wife and I are planning on buying a new house within the next 4 months and with children coming in our near future, the Mini is going to have to go.

Our Mini is a 2007 Chili Red non-S Cooper, with a white roof. Never had any problems, always taken care of by Mini of Towson where we purchased it. It currently has about 15,750 miles on it as of the time of me writing this post, and I would imagine it will be under 16k still by the time it is sold (we don't get to drive it much). The car is in absolute immaculate mechanical condition, and is in near perfect physical condition as well. The only "big" cosmetic problem with the car is that it has one tiny chip/ding above the rear passenger side fender, which is about half of the size of a dime. There are about 2 or 3 other tiny blemishes on the exterior of the car, but none of them are even large enough for me to get a good picture of. Other than this, the car is in immaculate condition all around.

The following is a list of any/all notable features of the car, if I missed anything or if you need any clarification, just ask and I will answer:

2007 Mini Cooper, non-S, Chili Red w/ White Roof
6spd Automatic Transmission (rare, $1250 option)
Premium Package (sunroof, auto climate control, etc)
Cold Weather Package (heated seats, etc)
Sport Seats (black/grey in color, $300 option)
Piano Black interior trim ($200 option, glossy black, looks VERY nice)
Dealer-installed front rally lights ($850 option)
And of course, floormats!

Our Mini was never modded in any way for performance. The only changes to the car, as you can see in the picture, were that we installed the Union Jack mirror covers (my wife is British!). These are genuine MINI accessories, and we have the original (white) covers which I will gladly put back on for the new buyer if they don't want the Union Jacks!

The car was never raced, never autocrossed, and honestly, never even driven hard for any reason. The tires are in excellent shape, the wear on them is even, and they appear to still have atleast 75% or more tread on them. Our MINI has no squeaks, no rattles, not a single problem to note.

Anyways, I am sure I missed something in this post, so ask away and I will gladly provide any explanations or pictures of anything else required. Blue Book on this car in "GOOD" shape (the second highest) is about $21,000. And honestly, aside from the small ding/scratch on the passenger side and two or three tiny little marks elsewhere, the car should really be closer to the "Excellent" value of $22,000. The car was originally purchased by us, from Mini of Towson, in May of 2007. So, you still have over half of the free maintence and warranty left, in case you run into any problems with the car.

We are going to be listing this car for $20,750 on craigslist and autotrader (based on what others seem to be selling for), but I will let it go to a NAM member for $19,000 even. We are in no rush to sell, so no lowballers please

Attached Thumbnails FS: 2007 Chili Red/White MINI Cooper - Automatic - 16k Miles-front-34.jpg   FS: 2007 Chili Red/White MINI Cooper - Automatic - 16k Miles-back.jpg   FS: 2007 Chili Red/White MINI Cooper - Automatic - 16k Miles-console.jpg  

Last edited by coopo; 11-23-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:19 PM
coopo
2nd Gear
Price lowered to $19,000 even for NAM members. We cannot believe we have to go this low on the car

Old 11-25-2008, 06:47 AM
SpitfireMkI
6th Gear
Nice car ! Shame that you are selling it !

One thing you might want to think about is, most of us NAMers already have MINIs ! so maybe we're not the best audience for a sale ?

Good luck ! With the popularity of the bird you shouldn't have to wait too long for it to sell.