F60 2018 CM - Bluetooth annoyance

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2017, 07:20 AM
MikeCM813
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 CM - Bluetooth annoyance

Hello All,

recently joined and purchased a 18’ CM S. for my wife and realized an annoyance with the Bluetooth versus previous vehicles we owned.

anyone know a way to shut off music Autoplay when connected to their iPhones? I did not get the navigation system, as I use waze navi app on my phone to get around.

Whenever the phone is connected the music automatically starts playing unless I open my phone, pause or stop the music. At times I do leave the volume a bit high and a sudden blast of music at 3am when my wife or I head to work is not pleasant lol.

am I the only one who is experiencing this? My other non mini vehicles does not automatically play my music unless I press play on my phone or onscreen buttons.

Thanks!

Old 10-30-2017, 10:54 AM
MrFunk
4th Gear
Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts
I'm not an iPhone owner but I'd assume in the phone settings under bluetooth you can turn off autoplay? I'd imagine that being a function of the phone vs the car?

Old 10-30-2017, 11:03 AM
MikeCM813
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MrFunk
I'm not an iPhone owner but I'd assume in the phone settings under bluetooth you can turn off autoplay? I'd imagine that being a function of the phone vs the car?
no option to turn it off at all on the iPhone. I would have thought bmw/mini for a 2018 would have thought to put a pause button atleast? (unless I didn’t find it yet) knowing Apple/iPhones are pretty much a household item.