Drivetrain (Cooper S) MINI Cooper S (R56) intakes, exhausts, pulleys, headers, throttle bodies, and any other modifications to the Cooper S drivetrain.

Drivetrain never buy a car in November

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Vegasguy
2nd Gear
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
never buy a car in November

so this is why you never buy a car in November...youll want to mod it in December lol.

i just got my car, bought a sprint booster in November form one of the vendors here, got it super quick. But then (like most of us) thought id save a few dollars and buy some used parts...terrible idea in December. Bought jb+, got a fair deal from the seller and paid right away, but being December he was pretty busy and didnt get it shipped until 12 days later, so be lucky to see it by January with the usps. Then got a great deal on some guages, paid right away, seller was a super nice guy and shipped same day...only not to address i emailed him, instead to an address i lived at 7 years ago in another state which paypal just wont remove from my profile for some reason (ps. I HATE PAYPAL ��). So probably be lucky to see those by march lol.

this is the 3rd time ive bought a car in late November, hit the forumns and started buying parts and the 3rd time ive waited to get them until jan-mar.

please learn from me and dont buy until January ��

Old 12-05-2017, 08:05 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 757 Likes on 618 Posts
Welcome.

Glad to see you mod bug has bitten you.

Let us know if we can help with your addiction.

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | IE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more
Old 12-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Vegasguy
2nd Gear
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Lol Thx mod, im sure you’ll be hearing from me

The following users liked this post:
WayMotorWorks (12-06-2017)