North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Drivetrain (Cooper S) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/drivetrain-cooper-s-191/)
-   -   Drivetrain Message from Adam@Riss Racing (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/drivetrain-cooper-s/179235-message-from-adam-riss-racing.html)

Riss Racing 12-02-2009 02:01 PM

Message from Adam@Riss Racing

Hi guys,

This is Adam w/ Riss. I wanted to inform everybody that Anthony and Daniel are no longer with Riss Racing. I am trying to resolve all issues myself in the meantime. I ask you guys to please be patient with me as I will make sure all orders get out or are refunded once funds are back into the acct. Currently, I'm going to try to tackle each of the following one by one.

1. All pending orders shipped. This week, I'll try to handle all of these orders personally. If you've ordered in the last week, the product will go out. I'm printing all labels and going to have the systems boxed and ready to ship hopefully by Friday. Orders going out inc. exhaust, downpipes, catch cans and BOV kits.

2. R56 o2 sim. There is no lie, the sim works 100% and is adapted on our test car. We were supposed to build the units in house and have the material but many of the circuit boards are not put together. Again, these work 100% but we will need more time to get the systems completed. I can assure you, we will reduce the price of the units and discount cost for the delay.

3. Emails/Vmails. Please send emails directly to adam@rissracing.com. For some reason, I cannot post in the commercial section although we are a paying vendor. I'll notify the moderators on this. If you email adam@riss I should be able to assist you one by one but I will need time to sift through all the emails.

Again, this information is not to scare anybody of getting scammed out of their product/money. For the last 4 years, we've never left any customer high and dry. We've always been able to send product out and refund when we needed to. I do understand many people are going to be very apprehensive of ordering through us, but if you email adam@riss of specifics you are interested in, I can check stock of the product for you and have them shipped. Currently we have about 20 catch cans and about 3 exhausts left to ship. There are roughly 5 more downpipes that can be shipped as well. Please accept my apology for any delay of getting back to you guys on the forums. I can assure you, I'm working day and night trying to resolve all our backorders and pending orders one by one. This community has been, by far the most interactive we've ever seen. I personally am happy that I've made friends through this forum and hope to establish a long term relationship with everyone. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I'll get back to you guys. If someone can relay this message over to the other threads, that would be wonderful. Thank you guys for your support, patience, business, and understanding.

Sincerely,

Adam

ron-s mini 12-02-2009 03:33 PM

Thanks - got my fedex tracking # today!

Bigshot 12-03-2009 08:13 AM

:thumbsup: for standing up.

Good luck.

PaulCIssa 12-03-2009 08:15 AM

Employee problems are a huge headache in any business. Thanks for standing up and doing right.

cmcveay 12-03-2009 08:40 AM

Thanks for the update

Adam,
Thanks for taking the time to update everone on NAM and I hope your honest and open post will help calm the fears of folks. Good luck with the business.

Craig

MacedoMS 12-03-2009 11:14 AM

Employees... The unfortunate demise of great companies. Hope it all works out for you, Adam!

Adam@RissRacing 12-03-2009 12:34 PM

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I will let you guys know, operations will run much more smoothly from now on. The problem with these things is most times, you don't agree on anything. From production/manufacturing/packaging/pricing/etc. Now that things are going to be consistant, I can assure you guys you'll see a brand new Riss Racing for 2010. I hope people are not scared with the changes being made. I will get very professional people in place to make sure everything runs 100% more efficient. There are great things to come guys!

also, I've received many emails about status on orders. Right now, I'm going to concentrate on getting orders out that I can and make a list of pending refunds that need to be issued. All I ask is you guys give me a little more time to issue the refunds. There was some fraudulent activity in my acct. that put my balance to negative but we receive consistent sales so we'll be able to take care of everyone. Again, if you guys need anything, please email adam@rissracing.com and I'll be sure to help you guys out!

countryboyshane 12-03-2009 04:54 PM

Hope it goes better for you guys. You guys had the right train of thought, but hit some big bumps. Hopefully the road is smooth from now on.

ENGINE 58 12-03-2009 05:33 PM

It takes guts to do this. Good job Adam . I wish you guys the best in the future. Our minis need mods and vendors to make them. Make it all right and we will buy buy buy. Looking forward to a dp and the sim in the future mods list. Good luck in 2010!!!!

drewstermalloy 12-03-2009 05:41 PM

I'm glad to see a company stepping up to make their customers happy. :nod:

Adam@RissRacing 12-04-2009 12:30 AM

Hi guys,

You guys are the best. I will be working day and night to resolve any issues that come my way. I am trying my best to respond to any pm/email same day but there are a lot coming through right now. If I don't get back to you right away, please be patient and give me a few more days to respond. i will make sure everyone is happy as I take pride in customer service/satisfaction. I'm very excited to take this company to the next level for 2010. There are so many great things to come and I'll be sure to make them happen.

Kimbo80 12-04-2009 03:04 AM

Recently, a retiring c.e.o. told me in his farewell address to always do the right thing. It will make things better in the end and strengthen relationships. I believe this is what you are doing right now. I have never ordered from Riss, but I wanted to applaud your efforts. Best of luck to you in the future!
:thumbsup:

phillyMCS 12-04-2009 04:59 AM

Adam- You just made a happy RR customer even happier!!! Good luck bro!! I'm sure you'll turn things around and hear from me even more about new mods...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Adam@RissRacing 12-04-2009 10:16 PM

Kimbo - Thank you very much. Its important to make sure everybody is happy in the end. I have seen many companies take advantage of customers and disappear. I'm hoping we can stay on board for a very long time and continue with great things for 2010!

Philly - Thanks T. Its always a pleasure speaking with you. Looking forward to 2010, hoping we can get some great things done and released within the first 2 months!

cooperS2000 12-06-2009 08:30 AM

its amusing that you have time to post on NAM, but you dont have time to respond to my emails......

Im still waiting for my refund.

Mini Bo Bini 12-06-2009 10:33 PM

Adam,

Email sent. And, thanks for the update and step up!!

MT Don 12-07-2009 03:26 AM

O2 SIM questions

Hello Adam.......................I realize that you are short handed. However, there are several of us that are interested in the O2 Sim. I have several questions.

1. Is the O2 SIM still an on-going project or is it on hold until you restaff?

2. If question one above is "on-going", do you have some kind of "availability date" in mind?

3. Is the price of $129.00 still the current price? If so, what do you plan to do to compensate the people which have already bought and paid for the product at a much higher prices? This question is relevant since the product has not yet been delivered.

Again, I understand your situation................but all of us are waiting for the answer to the above questions.

Thanks, Don

btwdriver 12-07-2009 04:32 PM

I have tried numerous times to both call you (your phone now goes to a fax machine) and to email you (I never get a response). I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and would appreciate it if you would start replying to emails and stop posting in this thread.

I am normally a very patient person, but I am getting seriously pissed that you have more than $1000 of my dollars and will not respond.

Brian W.

Adam@Riss Racing 12-07-2009 05:03 PM

Hi guys,

This post is to answer any questions/concerns about the company restructure.

Currently, we completing a new business model for 2010. The decision was to continue the company without Anthony. I do wish Anthony the best of luck in his next business venture. The direction I have for Riss Racing is to grow the company. I am not in this business to make a buck. Products have never been manufactured in China. We have in house jigs/moulds along with 2 manufacturing centers in California.

Let me make a bolt statement:

Riss Racing will change in every aspect of the business.

1. Customer service

2. Product quality

3. Quick turn-around times

This only a start of what is to come in the near future. Please bear with us during this company restructure. Though, I was not responsible for every decision in the pat, my vow is to be responsible for EVERY decision in the future. Please email me with any questions/concerns directly at adam@rissracing.com.

Adam Rho
714-850-0139
2021 S. Eastwood Ave. Ste. D
Santa Ana, CA 92705

cooperS2000 12-07-2009 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by btwdriver (Post 2931632)
I have tried numerous times to both call you (your phone now goes to a fax machine) and to email you (I never get a response). I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and would appreciate it if you would start replying to emails and stop posting in this thread.

I am normally a very patient person, but I am getting seriously pissed that you have more than $1000 of my dollars and will not respond.

Brian W.

good luck to you. i was in the same boat. i finally got a response today that the refund was issued but i have yet to see it post in my account.
:popcorn:

drewstermalloy 12-07-2009 05:49 PM

So what's with the other NAM posts from other former/current employees/owners of RR today? I'm getting quite confused with all of this!

cooperS2000 12-07-2009 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by drewstermalloy (Post 2931701)
So what's with the other NAM posts from other former/current employees/owners of RR today? I'm getting quite confused with all of this!

+1:confused:

cooperS2000 12-07-2009 06:27 PM

wow finally got my refund. i guess there may be hope for the rest of you!

ran-o-matic 12-07-2009 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by drewstermalloy (Post 2931701)

Looks like those threads were merged and locked, unlike this one.

btwdriver 12-07-2009 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Adam@Riss Racing (Post 2931660)
Though, I was not responsible for every decision in the pat, my vow is to be responsible for EVERY decision in the future. Please email me with any questions/concerns directly at adam@rissracing.com.

Adam Rho
714-850-0139
2021 S. Eastwood Ave. Ste. D
Santa Ana, CA 92705

I hate to beat a dead horse hear, but I have emailing you at the above address and you have not yet responded. Believe me, it is definitely my preference to handle this in a private manner, but that has not proved to be effective.

Rather than a complete refund I would really like to have the downpipe and O2Sim that I ordered. But lacking any direct communication from you a refund is the only course I feel I have available to me.

Again, this can all be solved with some simple communication. In my email to you I included my cell phone. Either that or a reply to my email would help to improve matters.

Brian W.