Driver's School Discuss tips, techniques, and schools for enhancing the driver portion of the performance driving equation.

Nothing like a 125mph sunday drive

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 05:03 AM
MrBlah
6th Gear - AX Champion
Received 264 Likes on 210 Posts
Nothing like a 125mph sunday drive

Personal best at vir north is now 2:26 next 2 areas to work on, full throttle from the snake to southbend, and from rollercoster to horseshoe. I'm getting there I only lift a bit going into the esses now, and I'm able to feed it but not brave enough to full throttle it.

I have lots of work to do on hog pen, no where near brave enough to hold it through all of that

Old 03-27-2017, 03:45 PM
_aj_
1st Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks, that looks like a blast. I hope to drive that track someday. Do you run with NASA there? Btw, seems like kinda slow data interface from car OBD to Harry's.

Old 03-27-2017, 05:48 PM
MrBlah
6th Gear - AX Champion
Received 264 Likes on 210 Posts
yes with nasa, harry's does not play well with r53 obd2, I have a racecapture pro but harry's does not play well with that either, it wont use the custom lua channels

Old 03-27-2017, 07:34 PM
_aj_
1st Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mega72
harry's does not play well with r53 obd2
that suck's but good info I need to check out. I used Harry's with Kiwi3 OBD BT connection to ipod touch 5 (plus vbox sport with ext antenna) at LRP last year and was very happy with the precision BUT that was in my S4. Then used same in the MINI GP and seemed fine but that car has only done AX to date. Need to go re-review that data, maybe didn't notice because I wasn't really studying it, or maybe the low speeds hide the issue.