Vendor Group Buys Group Buys from the Sponsors of North American Motoring.

Car Security DVR Group Buy@ Tmart.com with Additional Gifts & Review Awards

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 03:24 AM
Tmartauto
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car Security DVR Group Buy@ Tmart.com with Free Gifts & Review Awards

Update:
The group buy is expired. If you still want a Car Security DVR, please click here

Hi, all NAM members.
Thanks for your support for our first sale; hereby we are launching a group buy of Car Security DVR specifically for you.
Are you willing to record the beautiful scene when you are driving?
Are you tired of the occasional traffic disputes for you have no the key evidences to prove your innocence?
Still don’t have a DVR in your car? Then you definitely need one…
To meet different demands of our members, we have chosen three different styles for you.
Attention:
☆Orders below 10: Just replies in this thread and then click the product link; you’ll see the group buy price after entering the coupon code.
Orders more than 10: the price spread will be sent back to you as Tmart coupon which you can use in your next shopping. The coupon expiration time will be in one month or so since I send to you.

☆You can buy NO.1 & NO.2 directly; as for NO.3, please PM or email me first, I need to collect the specific amounts in one week and confirm the group buy list with you.

☆For each order, we have free gifts. Add the product to your shopping cart, then the free gifts will be showed below your shopping cart page, choose one and click the “Get” button, then you’ll get the free gift. Here is the Free-Gifts list; you may preview them before ordering. http://www.tmart.com/ShopWays/Free-Gifts.html#gift3

☆ The group buy will be expired 1 weeks later. So hurry up!

Here is detailed information of the products and the Group buys:

HD 720P Wide Angle 120° Vehicle Car DVR Video Recorder with SD Card Solt
Coupon Code: 65TMMT4Y

http://www.tmart.com/5M-CMOS-Focuing...d_p121193.html

2.0" HD 2x Cameras 4 LED Infrared Night Vision Traffic Video Recorder
Coupon Code: 3KDXT9WJ

http://www.tmart.com/20-HD-2x-Camera...r_p122110.html

③【Preorder】2.5" HD 1080P Wide Angle HDMI Interface Camera Video Recorder (F900)
Please PM or email me first, I need to collect the specific amounts in one week and confirm the group buy list with you.

http://www.tmart.com/25-HD-1080P-Wid...0_p124662.html

Review Awards
After you receive the DVR, if you could take pictures or make a video on the process of installing the DVR in your car, and post them on the forum or YouTube, then you may get $5-$30 review awards (Tmart coupon). Please PM me the link of your thread or video, and we will send you the coupon after approvement.
Note: The text review should include 10 pictures at least & 300 words review.
The video review should add Tmart+Product name in the Title.
Both the text& video review should include the product link.

If you have any questions please PM me or email me via zt1703@gmail.com

Last edited by Tmartauto; 06-06-2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Update
Old 05-24-2012, 03:28 AM
Tmartauto
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car Security DVR Group Buy@ Tmart.com Update

Hi,guys. The group buy is only one day left, if you are still thinking, you need to make a move!!!
Now several members have inquired me about more detail information via pm, but there is still a distance from the 10+ price. You'll get lower price if the quantity of that product is 10+.

The coupon code of the No.1 & No.2 will be expired in 05-31-2012.
Considering the No.3 product is still on the way to our US warehouse, we will prolong its expiration time to one week later. So if you're interested in the No.3 product and not urgent in need, please reply in this thread. Then I'll pm you the coupon code.
Group buy list:
1.Your username+product number+quantity

Last edited by Tmartauto; 05-30-2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Update