Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

ABS Codes No Lights

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Markomatic
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ABS Codes No Lights

I had the basic Mini Trifecta of warning lights since last fall. I replaced all 4 wheel speed sensors but the lights stayed on. When you first drove off from a start it might take 15 minutes for the brakes to feel normal as you could feel the ABS pump working when driving slowly. I recently got a Creator C310 scanner and it came up with a right front sensor and a return pump fault codes. I erased the codes but they remained. I looked at the right front sensor and cleaned the contacts and scanned it again. Same fault codes. The next morning I went to run some errands and lo and behold no trifecta and the DSC could be turned on and off. As far as I can tell things are working again. No more ABS feeling when you first drive off. I scan the ABS system and I still have the codes but the lights are off. What could the deal be? I am happy to just call it a day as long as I have no lights.