Southern California MINI Maniacs SoCal MINI Maniacs (SCMM) is a friendly, casual, non-profit organization formed primarily as a social club for the enjoyment of the MINI Cooper automobile, among a group of like-minded enthusiasts. Visit the club site at www.scmm.org

For Sale: '07 Cooper S Oil Change Kit, Oil, Catch Can, Bulbs, Home-made K&N Intake

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 08:25 PM
sonicvato
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Sale: '07 Cooper S Oil Change Kit, Oil, Catch Can, Bulbs, Home-made K&N Intake

Hi all,

I am a former 2007 Mini Cooper S owner and wanted to share some stuff I no longer need. It was my wife's care and we sold it recently, so I have various new and used items up for grabs. You can see photos of everything here in my ad: https://www.northamericanmotoring.co.../18284/cat/500

1) New Oil Change Kit - BMW/Mini OEM Oil Filter with gasket and crush ring, new 27mm socket to take filter cap off-1/2" drive with 3/8" drive adapter (if you want it) - $30
2)New 5 quart jug 5W30 Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil - $30
3) Used Charcoal Gray BWoody Oil Catch Catch - These are big in the SRT-4 crowd. I have one on my SRT-4 (also turbo) and it works great, no chance for leaks since it has no drain ( http://bwoodyperformance.com/product...products_id=34 ) $45
4) New Sylvania 2825 driving/parking light bulbs - regular old replacement bulbs - $5
5) Used Home-made K&N Filter Intake and Air Box Support - Has thick silicone 90* elbow that connects to stock MAF, aluminum pipe painted black with hi-temp paint. This slides through the black plastic support that sits where the airbox lid would sit, and then you connect the K&N air filter. Used for a bit on the wife's car, added nice sound and you could hear stock diverter/blow off valve nicely. Added nice pep to her auto Cooper S as well. Throwing in K&N filter cleaner/oil so you can clean it up. $60

I would love to sell these locally if possible. All prices are OBO so feel free to contact me with some offers. You can just PM me here on the forums. I am located in LA near Culver City, but work in Los Alamitos in the OC, so I can meet up if needed.

Thanks for looking.