North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Want to Buy - All Other Items (archive) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/want-to-buy-all-other-items-archive-279/)
-   -   WTB: MINI cookie cutters (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/want-to-buy-all-other-items-archive/85932-wtb-mini-cookie-cutters.html)

lilcoopr 12-03-2006 10:43 PM

WTB: MINI cookie cutters

I found this picture online a few years ago and saved it for kicks and giggles but now I've been looking all over ebay and the sorts for these:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...tersgerman.jpg

Help me out!! I remember reading that these were released to the German MINI market to owners before Christmas a few years ago, however I am unsure about specifics. If anyone has these cookie cutters or knows where I can find them, pleaseee let me know! I love to bake and these would be perfect :grin:

DjR53 12-03-2006 10:48 PM

Ohhh mannnnnnnnn those are really cool! hope ya find em

lilcoopr 12-03-2006 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by DjWRE (Post 1253666)
Ohhh mannnnnnnnn those are really cool! hope ya find em

Aww me toooooo! (by the way, I got all excited that my thread had a post so quickly... I thought it was someone posting that they had some they wanted to sell! :cry:)

MINIclo 12-03-2006 10:50 PM

:nod: I've always wanted a set of these, too.....:thumbsup:

DjR53 12-03-2006 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by lilcoopr (Post 1253669)
Aww me toooooo! (by the way, I got all excited that my thread had a post so quickly... I thought it was someone posting that they had some they wanted to sell! :cry:)

sorry bout that lol and sorry for this post if you got excited lol, i hope some random store is still selling these:thumbsup:

lilcoopr 12-03-2006 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by MINIclo (Post 1253670)
:nod: I've always wanted a set of these, too.....:thumbsup:

Where did you see them?

MINIclo 12-03-2006 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by lilcoopr (Post 1253680)
Where did you see them?

I read about them back in 2002/2003. I do believe they are German. Look in the collectibles thread...maybe someone there has some leads.

Mini Fireman 12-03-2006 11:12 PM

I'm also looking for a set if anybody comes up with a second set after lilcoopr gets hers. Sorry for the hijack, lilcoopr. :)

lilcoopr 12-03-2006 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mini Fireman (Post 1253690)
I'm also looking for a set if anybody comes up with a second set after lilcoopr gets hers. Sorry for the hijack, lilcoopr. :)

'Tis ok, Fireman! Just as long as I get mineeeee!! :nod:

StoopidGirl 12-03-2006 11:20 PM

If you don't need the real ones I think TheFutureQueenOfNebraska made a homemade version which was still cool. I didn't know this even exhisted...might have to try and hunt me down a set tto all though I don't think anyone will want to part with theirs

Mini Fireman 12-04-2006 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by StoopidGirl (Post 1253696)
If you don't need the real ones I think TheFutureQueenOfNebraska made a homemade version which was still cool. I didn't know this even exhisted...might have to try and hunt me down a set tto all though I don't think anyone will want to part with theirs

I just sent out a couple of emails to get pricing for having a custom set made if this doesn't pan out. If you might be interested drop me PM. They wouldn't have a fancy MINI box, but maybe EM could whip something up with her graphical talents?

Jeremy1026 12-04-2006 07:50 AM

put me down for number 4? in the thread that wants to buy a set of these...fireman, keep us posted about how much custom ordering them would be.

Donna/Mike 12-04-2006 08:49 AM

Mike managed to buy a set last year at AMVIV. :grin: Somebody there was selling them....have no idea who it was and he doesn't remember.. I'll check the package again when I get home to see if there is any info. I can pass along.

Donna:cool: :grin: :cool:

StoopidGirl 12-04-2006 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mini Fireman (Post 1253724)
I just sent out a couple of emails to get pricing for having a custom set made if this doesn't pan out. If you might be interested drop me PM. They wouldn't have a fancy MINI box, but maybe EM could whip something up with her graphical talents?

uh oh that sounds like a challenge...send me what you get for info on pricing and I'll see what I can do (especialy if I get a set) :wink:

agranger 12-04-2006 02:17 PM

I'll take a Custom Cooper Cookie Cutter if someone decides to make 'em!

nehrt 12-04-2006 02:46 PM

If you go to this web site www.threadqueen.com/mini/index.htm
and go to the bottom of the page where it says click here to find out what is in store for you, then look under cool gear you will see cookie cutters.

89AKurt 12-04-2006 06:12 PM

Time to get baking again! From last year.

I made my own cutter.:grin:

lilcoopr 12-04-2006 07:29 PM

Ok I'm definitely down for a special order if no one has these... As well, on that threadqueen site, I don't think they have the webstore? Just the booth at AMVIV? I'll definitely email them about the cookie cutters though!! :)

Jtrem 12-04-2006 07:33 PM

I went to a Mini meet back in 2002 at Long BEach Mini when I first got my cooper and they had cookies in the shape of Mini Bages and of coopers. They probably used the same cutters.

Mini Fireman 12-04-2006 08:12 PM

Quick update: I'm looking to see if I can get a few sets of these made & SG has kindly offered an assist with packaging & perhaps sales. FYI, I'm not interested in making any money on this, just satisfy the Suzy Homemakers amongst us & recoup any costs. I also don't feel any kind of exclusive on setting this up, so if somebody can find a source to have these made before I do, feel free to share.

Here's who has expressed interest so far:
lilcoopr
MINI Fireman (for my SO, BTW) :lol:
MINIclo?
SG
Jeremy1026
Shellbell
Ragtopday
agranger
AntiqueCarNut
JPMM
95Viper
Sissy
JenW
MINI Monkey
Brihyanna
ernesto
MLWagner79
mini_dreams
revmini
blalor
ayoyeo
MiniMac2005
gt6
KTsMom
Chumley
VRBeauty
CARdiac
mustgetwet
Marlow Main
kseckel99
bamatt
mini-number1

Others?

Let me know if you want to be added or removed from the above list.

JPMM 12-05-2006 11:42 AM

Add me to the list, my wife thinks its a good idea:nod:

Originally Posted by Mini Fireman (Post 1255226)
Quick update: I'm looking to see if I can get a few sets of these made & SG has kindly offered an assist with packaging & perhaps sales. FYI, I'm not interested in making any money on this, just satisfy the Suzy Homemakers amongst us & recoup any costs. I also don't feel any kind of exclusive on setting this up, so if somebody can find a source to have these made before I do, feel free to share.

lilcoopr
MINIclo?
SG
Jeremy1026
Shellbell
Ragtopday
agranger
AntiqueCarNut

Others?

95Viper 12-05-2006 11:47 AM

Add me

UKDragon 12-05-2006 11:50 AM

hrm. I'm going to make my own.
I told my work I would make MINI holiday
cookies for our potluck on the 20th. Won't get
the shipment by then if I order any.
I'm an artist. I'll figure somethin out :grin:

Sissy 12-05-2006 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mini Fireman (Post 1255226)

lilcoopr
MINIclo?
SG
Jeremy1026
Shellbell
Ragtopday
agranger
AntiqueCarNut
JPMM

Others?

Hey, add me to the list. Everyone in my family thinks I'm crazy anyways. They will fer sure if they get Mini cookies for Valentines Day (probably too late for Christmas). :lol:

agranger 12-05-2006 12:17 PM

The company here (http://www.foosecookiecutters.com/store/transportation.html) has do-it-yourself cookie cutter kits... they give you the metal ribbon, shaping tools and instructions... everything you would need to make a cutter of any shape yourself.