Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

See What Sprint Booster V3 Can Do For Your MINI

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 10:49 AM
Mini Mania
Banned
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
See What Sprint Booster V3 Can Do For Your MINI

What's a Sprint Booster & How Does it Work?

The Sprint Booster is a simple, Plug-N-Play unit that changes the way your pedal interacts with your car’s acceleration mode – specifically your ECM (Electronic Control Module). The Sprint Booster overrides the signal to your electronic throttle and replaces it with crisp, on-tap acceleration whenever you need it.

So, when you press on your accelerator – you’ll immediately know it, rather than wait for the normal “pedal lag". No more delayed response. No more sluggish acceleration...instead, you get the immediate feeling of POWER!

Watch our video: How to install a V3 Sprint Booster on a MINI Cooper

MINI Driver Reviews

"I've got a standard R56 Cooper S (no mods) I fitted the Sprint booster in about 5 minutes using the instructions from the Mini Mania site. Once fitted I immediately noticed a difference by just blipping the throttle - with the sport button OFF - when i pulled out onto the road the difference in performance was / is massive, the car feels as if it has loads more power even though apparently it hasn't."

"Throttle response is instant and the car feels more responsive than it did with the sport button on pre sprint Booster. With the sport button ON there is still an added improvement to responsiveness but not the difference there was pre Sprint Booster but it's still improved by a good 10%over standard. With full throttle the car really does pick up but it is pulling away from a stand still or from low revs that the real difference is felt."

"Just bought a Sprint Booster and fitted it to my '03 Cooper 'S'...AMAZING! Totally transformed the way it drives. Feels like there is about 20% more torque available at low to medium revs. I know it doesn't actually add any more power to the engine but it just feels sooooo much more responsive to any throttle input."

Order For My MINI Now
Learn More About Sprint Booster

Last edited by Mini Mania; 04-30-2018 at 10:58 AM. Reason: new graphic