Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

Ambient Thermal Management IS BACK! Celebrate With A Forum Discount!

Old 07-27-2017, 09:57 AM
Ambient Thermal Management
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ambient Thermal Management IS BACK! Celebrate With A Forum Discount!

Hello all, my name is Dave and I'm one of the new owners of Ambient Thermal Management. As many of you know ATM had been MIA recently and even went dormant in 2016. Well, in the beginning of 2017, ATM was acquired by new owners and since then we've been working hard to get ATM's products back into manufacturing as well as a new website ready. Our goal is to offer the same top quality Mini FMIC's and charge pipe kits, while improving communication and customer service. And it gets better....our website is live! Check us out at www.atmspeedshop.com. No more waiting for group buys. Our products will continue to have the same top-notch, performance leading results, and now even have some improved finish options! We look forward to supporting the community with our current products and hopefully offering even more performance parts in the future.

Our FMIC's were the original stepped core design manufactured for the Mini and continue to keep the same high-quality construction, superior cooling (in the mid 90%+ efficiency range) and low pressure drop due to our unique core design and rounded header bars.

Old 08-31-2017, 07:52 PM
Former Vendor
Forum Discount on FMIC's is being extended! PM me for more info!!

Old 09-27-2017, 01:25 PM
Former Vendor
Introductory discount deal for the NAM community is still available! PM for more info!

Search this Thread