Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

Amsoil 30th Anniversary product news

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 11:13 PM
Zappa
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello! I have just returned from the AMSOIL 30th Anniversary convention in Duluth/Superrior and made up a page with a few of the new points worth reading.

Having the opportunity to visit the plant, meet the founder and his immediate staff, chemists, vendors such as Ethyl, Lubrizol and MobilExxon. Met on several occasions names like Bobby Unser and Mike LaRocco was only part of a great week long event. I can tell you for sure when you deal with AMSOIL you are using the very best. You can't possibly get better quality and value anywhere else and we were able to recognize that if AMSOIL had never come along it might have been 20 years later that anyone would ever had tried to develop a synthetic for internal combustion use.

Please visit this page for a glimpse of what's new. See the new packaging, the new PAO stamp, and the updated air filters. By the way, I met with Hastings the maker of top tier oil filters and hope to have a higher quality replacement filter soon. As well as a drop in 2-stage foam FlowZair filter as mentioned in the link below.
Thank you,
Ches

AMSOIL Product and Image update

Old 07-30-2003, 03:01 PM
Zappa
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please be sure to see my AMSOIL free offer in the "Marketplace" Forum here on MCO. I am giving away two AMSOIL Preferred Customer memberships. Even if you are vaguely familiar with the products or use one of a competitor, it's worth checking in to because I will for ONE YEAR send you the AMSOIL Magazine. It will give you a clear understanding what is really going on in the marketplace with lubricants and more.

Direct ordering at the wholesale price allows you to make all your purchaces easily and not have to drive around for this and that oil, fuel system cleaners, filters, etc.