North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Upstate MINIs (South Carolina) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/upstate-minis-south-carolina-308/)
-   -   Welcome to the Upstate MINI's forum (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/upstate-minis-south-carolina/158589-welcome-to-the-upstate-minis-forum.html)

cabriopilot 11-23-2008 05:54 PM

Welcome to the Upstate MINI's forum

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/...3ce5802f_o.jpg

Welcome to Upstate MINI's :thumbsup:
We are a group of MINI enthusiasts that love to motor all over the place.
From the mountains of North Carolina to the coastal beaches of Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas.
The company and camaraderie of other MINI aficionados is always welcomed and appreciated. :nod:

Upstate MINI's has no membership dues or forms to fill out, all we ask is that
you demonstrate an insatiable appetite for motoring with other MINI's.

Some of the plans for the coming year include but are not limited to drives to the Dragon for MOTD, drives
to the beaches of the Carolinas and Florida and of course many, many local gatherings, parties and the monthly
MINI Socials at Omega Stax Diner (on Orchard Park Dr) in Greenville.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in then come join us on our next adventure, you're sure to have the time of you life.

Additional information will be added to this thread in the coming weeks and you
can also go to upstateminis.com for the latest postings and to say hi.

We are primarily located in the Greenville County area of South Carolina but
many of our fellow MINI enthusiasts come from all over the Upstate.

So stop by and say hi by leaving a message below.

geekswrath 11-23-2008 07:01 PM

Say, one of those cars looks awfully familiar :sly:.

To quote Emerson, Lake, and Palmer:
"Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends. We're so glad could attend, come inside, come inside."

TWISTER 11-23-2008 07:03 PM

Appetite is the key word here. You love your food picts!
Congrats on the forum!

mellotron 11-24-2008 07:32 AM

Waitaminit...All of those cars looks awfully familiar :sly:.

Originally Posted by geekswrath (Post 2564603)
To quote Emerson, Lake, and Palmer:
"Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends. We're so glad could attend, come inside, come inside."

:thumbsup:

cphilip 02-20-2009 03:55 PM

Just wanted to let you guys that run Upstate Mini web site that I cannot seem to get a confirmation email. Have generated one two times now. Registered under same user name as I use here (and everywhere) and yet it still will not send me a confirmation email. I don't think I made a mistake in my email address but you never know. But it will not let me register again as that because it already has that user name now.

wbarnhill 02-20-2009 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by cphilip (Post 2674008)
Just wanted to let you guys that run Upstate Mini web site that I cannot seem to get a confirmation email. Have generated one two times now. Registered under same user name as I use here (and everywhere) and yet it still will not send me a confirmation email. I don't think I made a mistake in my email address but you never know. But it will not let me register again as that because it already has that user name now.

Sorry you had a problem with the signup! I just checked the database and it looks like you missed the second 'i' in your email :grin: No worries though, I went ahead and corrected the email and activated your account, so you should be able to use your password to login. If you have any problems, feel free to email me at my username @upstateminis.com Thanks!! :nod:

cphilip 02-20-2009 04:50 PM

Ok... well that explains it then. I got ya now. Butter fingers on the keyboard. Ya know... most of these things make you enter the email twice and I always hated that... but now I gotta say... maybe it was a good idea!

Thanks for fixing that William. I also joined the facebook group. Hopefully I can keep up with whats going on over there in Greenville between the two and get over there to meet some of you soon.

mellotron 05-08-2009 08:16 PM

Just a reminder, next month's social is on June 3rd! The place is Midtown Deli at 85 & Pelham, dinner time is 7pm, MINIs start showing up at 6pm in the parking lot so there's plenty of time to hang out and chat.

mellotron 10-08-2009 02:53 PM

We still got lots going on over at our Web site: http://www.upstateminis.com

Please stop by and visit if you're in the area!

Just a note that our Monthly Social location has changed. It will now be Stax Omega Diner on Orchard Park Dr. More details here:
http://www.upstateminis.com/index.php?topic=4.msg5#msg5

niquemarshall 09-22-2011 07:30 AM

Man I suuuure wish I'd known about this club last time i was in Greenville.... Lol now its a 6hour drive from fort walton beach

USCooper 11-26-2011 06:42 PM

How many of you guys regularly get together in the Upstate? I'm from there originally, but in CHS now. I come up to visit family at least once a month...

NYTransplant 03-25-2012 04:27 PM

Hi all,

I'm a new MINI owner in the upstate and wondered if there are still social events that you hold. I was at Cars & Coffee yesterday, but the weather kept the turnout pretty light.

Thanks!

Tim

zoomastr 04-27-2013 06:24 AM

I live in Pickens area and just bought my 3rd MINI.. I'm hooked!

niquemarshall 04-28-2013 09:29 PM

Well I will be moving back to that area this summer.

zoomastr 10-18-2014 04:54 PM

WAITING ON MY 4th MINI!!

Originally Posted by zoomastr (Post 3727660)
I live in Pickens area and just bought my 3rd MINI.. I'm hooked!

UPDATE... WAITING :popcorn: ON MY 4th MINI!! .. getting a
Cooper S Hardtop,Blazing Red metallic, Leatherette Carbon Black, 17 Cosmos Spoke Black, Rearview camera, Comfort Access keyless entry, Bonnet stripes black, Roof and mirror caps in black, Center Armrest, LED Headlights w/cornering lights, Park Distance Control - rear, Satelitte Radio, Harman Kardon Premium Sound, JCW Interior Package, MINI Wired Package, Cold Weather Package, Sports Package