The Un-Official Mini Club Of Fayetteville The Un-Official Mini Club Of Fayetteville club Forum.

Hello and Welcome!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 06:01 PM
gram
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello and Welcome!!!

Hello everybody, thanks for stopping by! Thanks to NAM, TUOMCOF now has a thread where people can discuss topics.

Please take a second and do a quick introduction.

My name is Gracie, and I am the founder of TUOMCOF. I drive a 1978 Austin Mini, and I love it to death!!!

Old 03-11-2012, 01:47 PM
GHoov
1st Gear
Hi Gracie!

Hi! I drive a 2007 Sparkling Silver S. I am new to NAM, but I looked up clubs and you came up, I live out in the Raeford area. Are you guys still active? Ether way do you got any pics of your ride? Here is mine.... ...

Attached Thumbnails Hello and Welcome!!!-mini-shed_2.jpg  

Last edited by GHoov; 03-11-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Fragfratz
1st Gear
Hi Gracie

It's Chelle... I used to live there in Fayetteville & have now moved. I'm not sure you remember me as you were still deployed by the time I left so we never got to officially meet. I still have some of the stuff we talked about as far as putting a website together for the club there in Fayetteville. I am now living in CO as it seemed I didn't fit into my husbands retirement plans. Was sent a text that he wanted a divorce & 2 weeks later I was out here in CO to start a new life with friends since family all now lives in KC & didn't want to move back there LOL. Anyway I see that you've got stuff going on these days with the club & that is awesome!!! Well I just wanted to say hi..let you know I moved.... Have a great day & you can always still email me at the fragfratz@me.com or my other email wicked.wiccan72@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!!
Chelle & Tink

Old 02-21-2013, 06:15 PM
RAWR
Neutral
Anyone in the fayetteville area still active? I have been cruising around in my R53 for about 6 months now, have a europlate on the front that says RAWWRR maybe you've seen me? I am always looking out for enthusiasts.. Anyway I live over by cape fear hospital. If your around we should start recruiting more into the fayettenam army.

Old 04-08-2013, 08:00 PM
kpeen931
2nd Gear
Hey guys if anyone wants to get together this weekend let me know.
I just got stationed on bragg and looking for some people to get to know and meet so far I have a random mini s park next to me on post I have a brg white roof mirros rims. And his is brg black roof mirrors. And we park next to each other but never met. Saw each other driving as well held up traffic to do a side by side.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:55 PM
RAWR
Neutral
Theres a few mini enthusiasts that atleast wave to me every once in a while. I am in the dark silver with black roof and mirrors r53 with RAAWRR on the front plate. I work on simmons.

Old 04-09-2013, 07:40 AM
kpeen931
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by RAWR
Theres a few mini enthusiasts that atleast wave to me every once in a while. I am in the dark silver with black roof and mirrors r53 with RAAWRR on the front plate. I work on simmons.
I live on the south side of post. I go and do my work at the hobby shop on pope. If all my parts come I. Next week I will be putting my springs and plates on. But if you see a british racing green with white roof rims amd mirros amd a single white stripe thats me. We need to try and get a weekend get together going it would be nice to see different mods and set ups people run. There are a few on post I see but mainly stock ones. I did see a blue r53 with an alta exhaust one time.