Suspension Springs, struts, coilovers, sway-bars, camber plates, and all other modifications to suspension components for Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Suspension I've decided on BC coilovers with Swift springs, who should I buy them from?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 08:42 AM
Dogote
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've decided on BC coilovers with Swift springs, who should I buy them from?

Hello All,

My struts are done at 60K miles. Since I no longer need to drive my 2011 MCS over beat up country road on snow and ice for 80 miles a day, I want to make it a little more fun, and intend on doing some autocross, track days, and maybe a hill climb.

Like most, I am on a budget. I am car and motorcycle poor, way too many things with motors and tires to keep up with. I was hesitant to buy cheap coil overs, but I have read nothing but good things about BC racing, especially with the swift springs, so I am going for them.

I Google, and I find tons of places selling them. I would rather buy them from a Mini oriented shop, or at least somewhere that other forum members have had good service at. Any suggestions? Dealer solicitations welcome.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:12 AM
jetsr6
3rd Gear
Received 40 Likes on 25 Posts
I just put them on mine. Had 119,000 on original shocks that I did my first autocross with 2 weeks ago. What a difference and the adjustment is very noticeable. I didn't go with swift springs yet. Waiting until next year for those with a revalve. But to answer your question I just got mine from eBay for $905 shipped. Non of the sites I use to get my mini parts from had them.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:13 AM
jetsr6
3rd Gear
Received 40 Likes on 25 Posts
After installed