Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Anyone have USAA Extended Vehicle Protection Warranty?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 09:22 AM
Minnie.the.Moocher
OVERDRIVE
Received 570 Likes on 486 Posts
Originally Posted by Bnourai
Why anyone in the right mind buy there warranty from USAA, think people, when was the last time you drove by a USAA repair shop?
great bank and insurance company and thanks for y'all service.but you get denied for the repair then what your going to do?
get your money back cancel the warranty? No one to fall back on. I am that dreaded finance guy with a reputable dealer that turned a bad claim to a good customer service since I sold that warranty, you pay 3-4k for warranty's these days used or not, dealers will stand behind there products since they are the repair shop too and can force there warranty co to pay.
Ben
Thinks makes no sense. Insurance companies rarely own the company that will fix or replace that which has been insured. Think of collision insurance, how many insurance companies own the body shops?

Old 10-14-2018, 02:21 PM
Bnourai
5th Gear
Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts
On that part I have to agree with you but we are talking apples and oranges. Body shop, and warranty are 2 different things, your car in body shop and your comp and collision has to pay for one item (body) your other 1750 parts are in question under warranty and each part electronic or mechanical has 1000's of verbiage in your warranty paperwork that you don't read, your car in my shop will get fixed under my warranty , been there done that, your warranty company no pay no Fix.AND NO not all insurance companies OWN THERE WARRANTY. 3RD PARTY. been in finance for over 30 years. As Farmers insurance add says I know a thing or two cuz I've seen a thing or two. Dealers for most and I work for one of most powerfully MAN IN AMERICA own the warranty company if we tell them to fix it they will. Some go with there insurance or finance company oh well usaa beats my warranty price all day but usaa cant tell the dealer or repair facility to fix your car, take it with a grain of salt it is what it is.
Ben

Last edited by Bnourai; 10-14-2018 at 02:32 PM.