St. Louis MINI Club The St. Louis MINI Club Forums. Visit our club site at www.stlmini.com

Hi! I need help with Agnes

Old 12-13-2017, 12:03 PM
RedHavoc
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi! I need help with Agnes

Hello MINI Friends,

My favorite car ever has been sitting in the driveway for almost a year because she needs work and I do not have the funds to fix her but also can’t seem to let go of the dream that it will happen. This is not realistic in my current situation which is why I am posting this.

According to the MINI Dealer, it needs thousands in work not to mention new tires. It is an 09 Hardtop 6 speed with camel leather interior. I purchaesed it in 2010 and there were roughly 9600 on it, now it is about 140k. I am waiting on a list of what it needs from the Dealer.

My dream is to keep this car as the official mascot for our social project because she has certainly helped us get where we want to go. Driving my MINI is one of my favorite things to do and adds a lot of happiness to my days. I operate a social project with my daughter Mia and we have taken many trips and had much fun with this car. I would really like to know if it could be rebuilt because I would rather do that than trade it in. I want to get a new MINI for Mia but that one will need to be an automatic because we are going to have to get it equipped with hand controls because she has spina bifida and uses a walker, wheelchair and canes to get around. I bought mine because she could carry all of Mia’s equipment. We can carry all of it and more. I have worked on rehabbing two houses and carried many raw materials in this work horse.

If anyone wants to help, I am all ears.

Thanks for readiing this,

Amy Barnes