North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Southern California (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/southern-california-27/)
-   -   Oktoberfest with Nuts - 10/9 GTG (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/southern-california/51729-oktoberfest-with-nuts-10-9-gtg.html)

Krassanova 09-27-2005 01:54 AM

Oktoberfest with Nuts - 10/9 GTG

Just a note to let you all know that the MININuts are planning an Oktoberfest get together on October 9th at Alpine Village in Torrance.

We are planning a MINI-oriented scavenger hunt prior to the event, with a real nice prize for the winner. E-mail us at barrelmaster@mininuts.com to RSVP, ask questions, and get the official invite. Everyone that RSVP's will get the Top Secret dossier with your scavenger hunt instructions.

All are Wilkommen....

You can follow along on our club thread here

For those of you that haven't participated in a MININuts event, they usually attract very cool people who are crazy about their MINIs and their significant other who has learned to deal with their obsessive MINI enthusasm. If you are reading this post, you are probably the former of the two.

The event is still in it's planning stages, and will probably have a rally component to it, where we can all caravan in Oktoberfest style to our destination of lederhosen, polka music and huge vats of beer.

Hope you can join us!

camelpilot 09-27-2005 07:09 AM

Did someone say lederhosen? How much horsepower does it give? And do you have dyno results?

I WILL BE THERE!

goaljnky 09-27-2005 07:54 AM

I will make sure to exercise my intake for that fine German beer, but I do fear that my exhaust may not be up to par. That bratwürst can be a killer. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Krassanova 09-27-2005 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by goaljnky
I will make sure to exercise my intake for that fine German beer, but I do fear that my exhaust may not be up to par. That bratwürst can be a killer. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, that's the würst.

canyon mini 09-28-2005 12:55 PM

You guy's already taught Me a Lesson!:eek2:

camelpilot 09-28-2005 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by canyon mini
You guy's already taught Me a Lesson!:eek2:

lol, and that was??

Anyway, this won't be a challenge........ just a sausage and cleavage with your beer, but more on that later.

goaljnky 09-28-2005 07:32 PM

Did you just say "the sausage in the cleavage"?

MINIclo 09-28-2005 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by goaljnky
Did you just say "the sausage in the cleavage"?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: Sausage mit cleavage...ja ja...sehr gut! :wink: :razz: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Auf wiedersehn!:grin:

Clover :cool:

Krassanova 09-28-2005 11:46 PM

Sausage, cleavage and beer. The true meaning of Oktoberfest...NO WONDER they made it last for a month!

MINIclo 09-29-2005 12:55 AM

:grin::wink::lol:Don't forget the hotnesses in lederhosen for the ladies!:lol::roll::grin:
:grin: Clover :grin:

Krassanova 09-30-2005 12:04 AM

I think Matt was planning on dressing up for the fest. Right Matt??:thumbsup:

camelpilot 09-30-2005 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Krassanova
I think Matt was planning on dressing up for the fest. Right Matt??:thumbsup:

That nearly made me choke on my hot chocolate. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

goaljnky 09-30-2005 10:30 AM

Dude, warm Guiness does not count as "hot chocolate". :cool:

camelpilot 10-02-2005 02:54 PM

Hey Scott, Can you update your first post and add about the SCAVENGER HUNT!!! woohooo.

You guys are going to enjoy this one.... if you're brave enough. :razz: :razz: :razz:

Krassanova 10-02-2005 07:23 PM

Done...this is going to be fun

Krassanova 10-07-2005 10:20 AM

LAST CHANCE TO RSVP...check out the info in the first post...and get on the list, if you are interested in celebrating Oktoberfest MINI style.

Krassanova 10-11-2005 12:30 AM

Oktoberfest was a blast...sorry to those who couldn't join us...you missed out!!

http://homepage.mac.com/sthompson/nugget/CIMG0796.JPG